downlows were on ebay like several months ago :+/

no chance they'll do af1 knocks again, they're working with NSW now, why would they? last shoe they produced was the winos and not sure where the value prospect is.

all of this season's outerwear was ass except the levi's trucker.  and i say that as someone who has about a billion jackets and coats

on a personal note, said goodbye to my NWT hockey top and bud crusher this week.  parting is such sweet sorrow

That pic has been circulated so much, I'm still not sure if I buy it. For all we know that guy could work at ross and re-tagged the jacket to get people talking. If this did happen in the past, my opinion is that it will be HIGHLY unlikely in the future. They will either destroy stock or give it to family/friends.

That's along the lines of what I was thinking too, however there was another person on HB that said they had a similar experience in a different colorway.  Again, it could be complete bullshit, but the hypothesis was that it was because it was distributed by Champion, rather than Supreme.

Edited by Redstar*

That's along the lines of what I was thinking too, however there was another person on HB that said they had a similar experience in a different colorway.  Again, it could be complete bullshit, but the hypothesis was that it was because it was distributed by Champion, rather than Supreme.

the same thing happened with the nike trainer ii varsities at nike outlets... possible promo stock that got liquidated.  not sure what supreme can do about it though

Edited by readytoignite

Man, it's been a while.  

Liquidated about 90% of my Supreme gear over the past year or so. Northface gear funded a trip from NM to Chicago, NY, PVD, NJ, and back again, so no regrets.  Still have my lion of judah sweater, that one goes no where.

I'm moving back east in a month so will probably start dipping in to the shop more often.

I'm moving back east in a month so will probably start dipping in to the shop more often.

the shop is a total bummer these days, stacked with tourists at all hours and there's very few good pieces that fly under the radar.  or good pieces in general

good thing we stocked up while the getting was good, eh?  i mean i just sold a grip of stuff at retarded prices to put toward something responsible - like acronym futures