<<<DROPS>>>CHEAP SH*T Ervell Petrov Krane APC TbyWang PBJ<<<

dotcomzzz

Vacating the closet. I have been selling on Ebay for close to fifteen years (175+ feedback) as well as StyleForum. Same username. Send me offers (lowballs go in the recycle bin). Thanks for LOOking!

vicb.jpg

ToJ suiting wool ma-1 50

Ridiculous ToJ MA-1. Feels like you're wearing a cloud. It's got a loft that is a lot like the way a satin MA-1 would hang. Black herringbone pattern is a next level touch. Bemberg/Cupro lined. Ykk japan hardware and zippers. Completely new. Stock 50. Would also fit a 48. Lead time for one ordered from Drew is about 5 months. $440  SOLD shipped in the con US.

oncx.jpg

Kapital Stone 5P, 34 

New with tags. One wash. Zipper fly. 14 oz denim, made in Japan. One of my favorite cuts of denim around. True mid rise with at great taper through the leg. $90 SOLD shipped in the con US

lvs3.jpg

Skull Alchemist 5010xx,  31

14.5 oz denim, made in Japan. Two hot soaks. These are the texas cotton joints. The contrast on old skulls is legendary, no need to explain. Can't remember the last pair I saw for sale. Some of the stitching has come undone around the button holes and the pockets. Common with Skulls. $110 SOLD shipped in the con US

Edited by dotcomzzz

NEW ITEMS...

pyve.jpg

j0lp.jpg

s9qa.jpg

Patrik Ervell pocket sweater, large

electric blue alpaca. new without tags. size large. one of the stitches on the label came undone. i'm sure a tailor can fix if it bothers you. 125

chest 21"
shoulder 19.5
sleeve 25
length 26.25 *all knits measured top of collar to hem*
Edited by dotcomzzz