Samurai S0710WX export model:

emaze

These wear really really fast. When I wear them I feel sometimes that I'm kid again. We used to have (well I guess kids still have those) jeans with flanel or fleece -kind of lining for warmth. Those were super thick and used to bunch whole way. So there I was, playing in a sand box which was still frozen. -"Mom what is this?"

-"It's a frozen dog poo, throw it away!"

Anyways I love these jeans. Now I need those gloves that you can clip on to your jacket cuffs! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah these model have the black arcuates err i think theres anothe model that have the black arc's too.. but nontheless these sammies are hard to break in.. hmm.. imthinking twice about the 21 onzers i think those are gonna be way hrder to break in.. than thses 19 onzers..

yeah these model have the black arcuates err i think theres anothe model that have the black arc's too.. but nontheless these sammies are hard to break in.. hmm.. imthinking twice about the 21 onzers i think those are gonna be way hrder to break in.. than thses 19 onzers..

Funny, some have said they wear really quickly. I have a pair ready to go after I put some more work into my 811s. Looking forward to it.

Funny, some have said they wear really quickly. I have a pair ready to go after I put some more work into my 811s. Looking forward to it.

oh your 19 oz s710's? well lets see yah thats what i heard from most people here.. funny lets see next month.. post pics of your when you start wearing them!

after two months of hard wear nothing happened

i dont think that the denim is necessarily stubborn as emaze had visible vertical fading and wallet atari at his 2mo mark

i think its just a matter of how you wear them and how much you move around in them

your hige is promising and id wager some vertical falling will manifest itself once you wash (no hurry though)

just take it at your own pace and enjoy your jeans

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm extremely interested in getting a pair of these. Does anyone know if they are still available anywhere or who might sell them? Take5jeans.net says on order.

I know that BiG had a few pair a week or two ago when I visited. I tried these on and they were the best fitting pair that I tried, but they were serious $$, I think $355 if I remember the tag correctly. On the Website they have s0710xx which I think are the same cut but have different details which means probably it won't have the really cool black arcuates or the oppositie red and blue selvage.

Any washes, Edmond?

hey mate just one hot(hand ) wash with thunder soap at the 4th month mark( hot water) then rinsed 3 times with cold water then air dried..

• 5 months later...

I'm fiending for a pair of sammie's with black arcuates and noticed the 710's a while back. Looking at some pics/descriptions, looks like they have a tappered leg. The leg on the s5000's is about perfect for me, so anything tighther would be a little too small.

I take it the legs are smaller than on the 5000's?