Samurai S0710WX export model:

emaze

I just recently picked these up from take5 when I was in Hong Kong...

back.jpg

front.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I'm a waist size 30... bought these in a 31, and did a 2hour hot soak in the tub...

• 1 month later...

Just do give everyone a heads up I was at BIG on Sunday and Gordon picked up these export model Sammy's. They're in the store right now & they're probably Samurai's slimmest model....

thanks.... they've actually started to drape much better and not bunching as much on the knees... I've been wearing the hell out of them and they're coming along well. I will post pics when I get a moment..... & I had Gordan from BIG already hem/chain stitch these before, a couple inches. (hemmed b4 soaking, I wanted to get a nice rope effect on the ends....thanks Miz for the tip)

Redmoon peacemaker..... I know it looks big in the pic... but it sits better in some of my other jeans.... love the wallet!frontwallet.jpg

from what I've read, the export models are just rehashes of other Samurai models but with tiny differences (tab on the opposite pocket, Red text on white tab, Black writing on leather patch, different colored stitching...) This one is a rehash of the S0505, I think there's one for the 5000VX and one for the Musashi (buckleback, belt loops, suspender buttons with a standard vintage antifit seat)

I'll be sure to post pics asap & miz is on the recon mission to BIG...

i think it's the tassel that kills it for me. wow i was just thinking... if i went out to the grand canyon and stopped at one of those indian shops with turquoise jewelry and shit, i could pick up a bunch of indian looking tassel wallets and make big bank reselling them.

pay no attention to the giant size gummy bear, it's a lamp...:)

P1020351.jpg

P1020353.jpg

yeah they're starting to get alot better at the knees....& the boots are the Frye Roper 10R's... frye.jpg