where did your name come from?

cheapmuthafukr

everyone knows it's easy to edit quotes. as usual, egpt misses the point entirely.

the real question is, why would johnnyred single Egpt out and make such a random, pointless editing of his quote? it's not even that funny or insulting.

answer: johnnyred would have no reason to do so. it's more likely that Egpt, as a portuguese, made a typo and then went back and corrected it. it is undeniable that Egpt did go back and edit his post, and that he did so after brad piffery quoted it. the timing is somewhat suspicious.

a more compelling argument is that editing a post, and then trying to deny it ever happened, is just about par for the course from such a lowbrow and hyprochite like Egpt.

everyone knows it's easy to edit quotes. as usual, egpt misses the point entirely.

the real question is, why would johnnyred single Egpt out and make such a random, pointless editing of his quote? it's not even that funny or insulting.

answer: johnnyred would have no reason to do so. it's more likely that Egpt, as a portuguese, made a typo and then went back and corrected it. it is undeniable that Egpt did go back and edit his post, and that he did so after brad piffery quoted it. the timing is somewhat suspicious.

a more compelling argument is that editing a post, and then trying to deny it ever happened, is just about par for the course from such a lowbrow and hyprochite like Egpt.

no, i was not trying to deny something that happened, i just was absolutely sure that i didn't made a typo like that. now that i see the timing, maybe i did go back and edit it cuz of the typo, but i do not remember at all therefore my comment. i would have no problem with making a typo, but when i saw johnyred sig, i remembered in what post i made that phrase, and went back to read it and i found hypocrite spelled right, so i assumed it was johny who made that up, i didn't see BRAD's quote at that time.

guess that maybe i owe an apoligise to johny.

guess that maybe i owe an apoligise to johny.

I only accept if you leave that quote in your sig! :)

Anyway I'm not rippin on you man, everyone makes typos, I just thought "hyprochite" was a hilarious sounding future-word

• 2 months later...

bask (băsk) pronunciation

intr.v., basked, bask·ing, basks.

1. To expose oneself to pleasant warmth.

2. To take great pleasure or satisfaction:

and then I added the ewwwwwww so it made it sound like you were playing with your sausage..

and it's my name. b. askew

Correct, Yagyu Jubei was a samurai. And correct about anime fantasy. There is an anime titled "Jubei-chan Ninja Girl."

Yagyu Jubei was a ninja? Last I heard he was a samurai...

or is this an anime fantasy?

Bboy name stolen from DJ Gismo of Bomfunk MCs. Also I'm a weird looking person, comparable to the creature from Gremlins.

My mom's entire family is from Italy and we were all joking about where to go on vactaion one year, and you can pretty much figure the rest out yourself. As for the number when I used it on aol someone had already taken rome so I just added the one and its been there ever since.

ironically, it would seem that rome also won....(ironically? coincidentally?)

1SfK5sv66FI

the rest of this fucking masterpiece is all up on youtube.