where did your name come from?

cheapmuthafukr

I was reading Crime and Punishment when I first signed up to online forums years ago. Raskol is part of the main character's name, Raskolnikov. Been using it ever since.

edit: I got repped once cause my name sounds fobbish

crime and punishment, took me a week and a half to finish, man, no idea why he turned himself in, I mean he got away scott free

when I worked at this Deli they would always play the Ramones, and I didn't like the Ramones. They all said "what are you a fuckin commie?" and that became Johnny Red.

Now I use it as my pseudomyn for music recording copyright and whatnot. That, Johnny Greenspan, and more recently Johnny RCA

Well I used to be Tyrol on here, becasue that was the brand of some really old ski jacket I was wearing the day I signed up... then when the big forum restructure happened I got logged off my account and couldnt remember what my password was to log back on? So I started another account substituting the "l" for a "1". Not much of a story really?

my surname is Egipto, which is Egypt in Portuguese, so there you go

oh hey you're the dude in my sig. Hyprochite is still my all-time favorite made-up word