Where can I find PRPS Slims?

ikidomari

I was looking over the PRPS on Newton Store, and I have to say most of them look pretty ugly to me, but I'm sure some people can pull them off. Plus the "quality" is quality, supposedly, and that's good, right? Then I came upon the "HERRIBONE CARGO PANT", and it has to be asked: Why would anyone wear pants that look like there's actual feces smeared all over them? Pants that cost more than $350? I'm not even sure if the homeless would wear those pants. Maybe the really desolate, sold their wives into sexual slavery for crack, living in abandoned sewer pipelines homeless, but the homeless drunks that sleep on the benches next to the park here probably wouldn't wear those. That is, if they look the way they look in that picture.

Just my opinion of course.

dont worry you're not alone

You can get the classic 5 pkt, which is the one without the crazy fades and bleach and all that, in the slim fit, at Denim Bar. You can call and have them ship for free if you want, or if you want i'll just pick them up for you. Let me know