exposin thread. pms u wanna make public

• 1 month later...

the line is actually "

", a quote attributed to Marky Mark when he beat the shit out of an old Vietnamese man with a wooden stick

So yeah, the sort of shit you'd expect a skinhead a say

why did he beat up the old viet 4?  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

the line is actually "

", a quote attributed to Marky Mark when he beat the shit out of an old Vietnamese man with a wooden stick

So yeah, the sort of shit you'd expect a skinhead a say

i clicked this link

i had to rinse my mind out with something real. cause that marky mark shit is so fugaze.

• 3 weeks later...
Jumbo Sensei
Jumbo Sensei

post rank

• photo-thumb-207606.jpg?_r=1414604828
  • bullet_black.png
  • 1 posts

Sent Today, 09:40 AM

Okay great - i'll send as a gift. As a formality, would you mind if I request some of those references first? No offence intended, but as this is the first time i've dealt on this forum w/ gifting i'd want to be on the safe side! I'll send the money over after that, and give you another message on here. 

Also - just to be certain - it comes with the Badge & the scarf? Only I didnt see the badge in the photo, so just wanted to check.

Thanks

Flipflop214
Flipflop214

post rank

Sent Today, 10:27 AM

References private message sent.

Also, here's my ebay: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jumbo Sensei
Jumbo Sensei

post rank

• photo-thumb-207606.jpg?_r=1414604828
  • bullet_black.png
  • 1 posts

Sent Today, 03:13 PM

I just tried putting payment through and it wouldn't go - apparently it was rent day yesterday so I cant spare it. I may well drop you another line in future though. I've seen alot of demand for that particular model, don't know if you've tried eBay but at that price I imagine you'd be able to sell it pretty quick. Again, sorry for the inconvenience - I was tempted to dip into my overdraft but I dont think I can get away with it! Cheers for all your cooperation etc and good luck with the sale

LMAO

Edited by Flipflop214

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^fuckin dipshit gets negged for irrelevant posts/posting content thats already been posted, revenge negs, then actually pms?  woah lulz

Cyan + Pain

super

• photo-thumb-207588.jpg?_r=1420077489
  • bullet_black.png
  • 47 posts
  • joined 26 october 14
  • biography:+4000 posts.

Sent Today, 05:45 AM

Seriously though fuck off and we won't have a problem 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

tc8zZhB.png

I said "Excuse me?"

IsFiugE.png

LbS8cd1.png

uYNJmsG.png

Lol laaaaameohhh. K let's review ,Shall we?

K then ,so uh you are sayin you did not like the line that was on my mind callin out for duttywenchz wherever to fetch refreshments  ..

So your a superfake frontin get nowhere ever and u aren't a lil stankybootybutt stankytude havin hotbreff queer also . .. 

NO NO THAT'S JUST YOUR STYLE I GET IT ARRRRITE DAWGY I DO NO I DO I DO I REALLY DO

It is just simply your attitude on full turbo hater so you decided f it AND got you sexy bighead head smooth since not a single fiber in her raggedy body or mannerisms are ..

*And also bonus plus it can slide ouuuut from bein so far up her own arse once awhile, without further tood induced.

WEEEEE BONUS ROUND UH HUH UH HUH OH YEAH OH YES HONEY YEAH MHMMMZ I GEEET IT HELL YEA I DOES

WELL AY BISKITTHEAD NVM THIS HEEEERE FIT SO BEYOND GOOD YOU WOULDN'T JUST SLAAAAP YA WEAKASS MOMMA OR WHOEVER DAT DUDE SHE KEPT LETTIN AT YOU AT NITE I'M NOT THEM I THOUGHT U WAS A COOLTYPE GUHH AND NOTHIN LESS  

YEAH YOU NEED A DRINK ARRITE , OR TEN OF EM. DOUBLES TOO!!

Worst part of it is, I was just choppin it with you .. But nahhhh you can't even lol with me or vibe rite

Just stfu find one of mommas friends to expose with ya brokeeazz, guhh.

You got the wrong one here..

And I'm so far from a boyyyy but you too turtleturtle slowww to even know how gumbo you are lookin postin PRIVATE MESSAGES to you here, doesn't matter they are from me or not .. They were just thaaaat effin suriouse , on so many effin levels ..

But sincce it's not anything to proper courtseys address in pm ladylike as such any longer , well lemme know just gone and tell youuuuu kays.

Fact is nine outta ten are straightup unworthy of this here true gentlmn'z even the very TIP of thiss honestly.

Don't be mad I required you to practice ya lines , and know them very damn well .

Just don't. Not cool.

I think I felt sorry for you , somewhere in my warm embrace. 

And not necessary either , but too late for you to buy a vowel. 

Really iz.

Here have some proper grownman periodz

You. Cannot. Afford. Thiss.

k well, ttyl geppedos lil carebear snuggle victim..

Edited by __3xL

uh nah that kind of PM is not funny mags

1.) Nobody even asked you, we are all grown.. Pm's have their place, as does you minding your own biz.

Well nah, retract that lot of you mfrs really need to just grow df up honestly..

2.) Any INDIVIDUALS have their own sense or perception of funny haha or humour whoa

And who are you again, to label anyone or anything any kiinnnd of anything brah

Oh wait but it's okay for dem.. No It's fine since they don't real world do much of anything tangible or any actual swingin at anything in motion, but possibly very rare occasion by omplete mistake and likely still straightup mia.

me bangin ur girl(bass boosted) / *plays track* damn.. that bass sounds good 

Oh ok. 

Yet somehow not funny when I hit brown notes the lil boys sheet themselves & the lil cupcake sheetin sprinkle pizzin snake rat dirtybird type still gonna be effin eight when pushin eighty almost ready to attend highschool AND without making it a show n'tell fashion show nothin more lose wind when I crank both brahmas and push decibel levels to 150+ at the dash on the other end of the spectrum at 33hz makin ony aware WOMENZ get in touch with their own inner brolicdude type thing manning up even one step in the right ddirecction towards me and it's alllllll day squirt squirt

I KEEP A WHOLE LOTTA MUSTARD ON THE BEAT THE BEAT DA BEAT DF UP, AND IT AINT JUST ON SOME NOD YA HEAD TO DIS LIL OL HIGH PITCHED TREBLE NOR THE FACT THE REAAAAL BOOM BOOM BOTTOM DROP NOT THERE CUHZ OF ANY SPEAKERS.

Real Drive, ::popz a button possibly rivet too and another stick of gum way nastayy::

, rite here.

Happy Le Effin NewNew Year

You Hurt? Oh well, So how Does it Feel to be Alive mfr hmmm

Tell Me. 

Cuhz mfrs that dont how to damn act get left.

Skurt Skurrt