What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

It's been shipped, hope I don't get caught for customs, hope to be living in it all summer..

10 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Flathead 6002W, 3 years of infrequent wear20170411_131043.thumb.jpg.77105afac435bc676c22da779bff3b8f.jpg

20170411_131259.thumb.jpg.b1e7c1978fff57ccd970da0c4fe6b098.jpg

20170411_131126.thumb.jpg.9abb89874865a3fe80600511d920967c.jpg

20170411_131118.thumb.jpg.c505377761daeb20ce5b08cdf71abbe0.jpg

I love Flat Heads brilliant bright blue vertical fades, wish they did something that would fit me..your jacket is awesome, will post my new jacket when it arrives-its only a vintage 90's Levis for Girls jacket, but was very inexpensive until I can buy a better one..

Mine came, but it was too big, dirty and reeked of cigarettes so I've returned it and asked for a refund...

Now don't know whether to order a new one from Denime, or wait until,my ban is not so fresh!

Funny that duck is the definitive choice here, but it makes sense--duck tan is such a versatile color, esp paired with any shade of indigo, and the fabric is wonderfully adaptive, warm, breathable, hard-wearing and sheds water.. amazing!

anyway i have a sort-of type 2 from tenderloin that, for all the above reasons, has been my go-to jacket this long winter. highly recommended!

Edited by chicote

I like my moleskin french work wear jacket by Arpenteur very much. Similar to chore coats, durable and stylish, just look at late Bill Cunningham.

I've got the IH indigo colored duck type 3 also, it's very rigid fabric, capable of standing on it's own, recommended to spineless politicians.

I like black or navy leather biker jackets!

i have a couple and hopefully will buy a 3rd next month.

no washing, easy to maintain, no ironing, perfect!

Thanks all. The IH duck indigo looks nice over time, but I'm looking for something specifically not indigo.

The Harrington is also a nice choice as it's easy to dress up. 

^I wear chore coats, RMC and Nama Denim,or Engineered Garments engineer  Jacket when not wearing a denim jackets. 

On my wishlist is the Engineered Garments Workday jacket as modelled by that @Flash wears.

16 minutes ago, Geeman said:

^I wear chore coats, RMC and Nama Denim,or Engineered Garments engineer  Jacket when not wearing a denim jackets. 

On my wishlist is the Engineered Garments Workday jacket as modelled by that @Flash wears.

There great jackets mate , if my one ever falls apart ( could do with the the amount of time i wear it ) i wouldnt hesitate to get another 

Placed an order for the IH ducks type 3. I hesitated between this and a black denim type 3, as I wore one of those throughout high school. Finally decided that at 45 it was time to stop re-living high school...

• 4 weeks later...

Great denim evo on both jackets!!!

Has anyone had any experience with the TCB Type 3? I'm kinda partial to Type 3 and have a vintage Big E, however the sleeves are like an inch too long. Checked the TCB measurements on Denimio and they seem just right, but through reading all the threads it seems like they're not that popular. My other problem with the Big E is that the sleeves are too wide. It's kinda dumb, but it's not an aesthetic problem--they just don't get any creases in them. I've been wearing it for 6 months and still no creases. 

Anyway, let me know if you have experience with the TCB type 3 or if there's any other type 3s you love...

Also, if anyone wants to trade for mine--I'd totally be open to that. 

Here ya go. Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. But more light really wouldn't help--the Big E is just super blue. 

2017-05-23_22_40_16.jpg

Also, obvs I might be living in denial that I'm just a Wrangler guy. Attached is my original and its backup. 

2017-05-23_22_41_06.jpg

2017-05-23_22_41_26.jpg

Edited by Denimstoyevsky