beatle

What about Jeans Jackets ....

I finally got around to taking photos of my type 1 hickory stripe jacket by Levi's and Supreme (yeah, yeah, I know). This jacket has the most flattering cut of any one I own, just a perfect fit. The hickory stripe is only just showing a little fading in some places so far.

Screen%20Shot%202014-12-20%20at%2011.55.

Screen%20Shot%202014-12-20%20at%2011.56.

Edited by Iron Horse

Initial impressions: damn, this this is tough.

WuM3Cdd.jpgzOUfACs.jpg

I have both the SEXIH07IIBK and the SEXIH22TYPEIII, and the BK is by far the softer of the two after a fair bit of wear. I've probably worn the IH22 more than twice as much, and it's still pretty rigid in some spots. The BK is still feels very substantial, but pretty soft now as well.

Definitely love them both!

I've really been loving this jacket by Old Blue Co.  I've been getting a lot of complements on it which has been cool.  I think the fit is spot on.

photo_zps893f34f3.jpg

Edited by Davil

Is that a denim jacket?

And never posted this... my flat head type 2 brand new.  I doubt I'll ever get a better fitting denim jacket.

eSxjTvc.jpg?1

That type II looks awesome Ben, did you get a good amount of shrinkage after the soak?

The unwashed measurements look great on the 44 forms but I know I couldn't make it work post soak.

Not like I need another denim jacket, I just look around a lot!

As always, the pioneer denim is going to shrink pretty much a whole size.  I'm a 40 in almost all flat head, and this 40 is definitely the right size.  I'm not sure if it's scaled up so a 44 would work for someone who is usually a 44 but... yeah, it's going to shrink a lot.  I'm sure tyler or kiya could help you out...

I reallly really recommend this jacket!  It's one of those things that you want to wear all the time.  A lot of times I like the look of something but once I get I find it doesn't work in some way so I never wear it.  But not with this one  :)

Edit: I should mention that this is a one-wash.  If it fit like it does in the pic pre-wash, there's no way I could've squeezed into it after shrinkage!

Edited by itsbenhere

Yeah, it's a shame that they don't make the jacket up to 46, I'd definitely be interested in the future!

I'm sure yours will turn out great, the pioneer denim is awesome.

Sorry these aren't the best but here some pics of my Left Field Mule Skinner Jacket

jacket1.jpg

jacket2.jpg

jacket3.jpg

TCB 50's jacket, about 10 to 11months of wear, 2 washes.

E0C65E3E-2D2E-4B9A-8B9B-FDB18B49C453_zps

A3DA1F79-CC90-449B-BAF4-FADE0756D6C5_zps

Edited by volvo240thebest

Not on Volvo's level but here's some more 507 lovin':

15649285724_7cf07f2e78_z.jpg

Sugar Cane

bobbo whats the back length on those? and what size? chest size too?

Zup Ed,

It's a size 40.

Back length is 61 cm, chest is 52 cm after two washes. 

Almost pulled the trigger on the SC type II a few months back...next f/w for sure. 

oh those measurements looks like what im looking for bobook

RgT Indigo Supply Jacket, many washes around a year of moderate wear 

wuzuo85.jpg

I just can't make myself wash my jacket. I don't get to wear it enough.

X-post from the iron heart thread. Washed my SExIH07IIIBK jacket for the first time after about 6 months of wear or so and the color is starting to get really interesting. 

HH5DfSrl.jpg

XfFRo00l.jpg

BaWihHrl.jpg

Speaking of denim jackets... all everybody seems to be doing is Type I, II and III. Why is no one ripping off (I mean, doing their version of ;)) the Lee Rider 101J for a change? The only thing coming close is this Pike Brothers "Roamer" jacket.

I don't have a problem with getting a raw Lee jacket, although I'd like something in a nicer denim and I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here :)

Still love my Trophy Dirt Denim jacket.

2013-12-15115444_zps15be903e.jpg

i still fuckin need a type 2 with short body like the vintage levis type 2

Ed, are Sugarcane not fitting the bill for you? Would've thought the cut would be accurate but it's been a while since I tried on their type II.

Studio did one, or two. One had corduroy collar and other Is plain

That SDA stormrider is great, yes! Not looking for a lined version, though. Seems I need to dig deeper, but thanks guys, good to know that Lee jackets are being made after all.

i still fuckin need a type 2 with short body like the vintage levis type 2

I am pretty sure that Inoue San could shorten his TCB type II model to suit your needs. if you look at his own fit pics on TCB blog you can clearly see that he has done it on his type II jacket/vest.