What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Just got this in from 200db the other day (thanks for filling the order!). Samurai SO552CX.

58a5ea73.jpg

40e92e14.jpg

8d748e6c.jpg

c873d84b.jpg

It's a one-wash. Pretty snug, but not uncomfortable. I don't know how to wear it though. Open or closed? None of my shirts are short enough to wear with it when open, so they have to be tucked in. Any advice?

EDIT: Also, is there a Levis jacket that this is based on? I looked at pics of Type 1, 2, and 3s, along with 213s, but I'm not sure what this is based on.

^ looks like it's based on levi's type 2 (507) jackets. very naaaas.

i think it looks good both ways you're wearing, open and closed. one thing i think you can improve in your current outfit is your belt. i wish it was a little more heavy duty. and something raw.

You ain't no amateur at this are you tf28?

Awe inspiring collection.

Somebody get this, it's too big for me, otherwise I'd give it a go:

3c25_1.jpg3fd1_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
up early, cuz the postman blessed me with some vintage m-51 cargos, so I had to put em in the washer.

congrats on the jacket, am looking forward to how it´ll wear since you seem so dedicated to your denim:)

Aha...early blessing , I guess...

I'll post some pics of the fit as soon as the postman spreads some joy over here..

Have a great day - I guess we'll see ur new cargos soon...

;)

Thanks...Have to find out if it´s too big ...always difficult , most Samurai shirts and Jackets have sleeves that are too short for me....that size the sleeves are allright - but maybe the rest of the Jacket is too big..we shall find out soon

Thanks...Have to find out if it´s too big ...always difficult , most Samurai shirts and Jackets have sleeves that are too short for me....that size the sleeves are allright - but maybe the rest of the Jacket is too big..we shall find out soon

I hope it fits me;)