What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

• 2 weeks later...

I really regret selling my size S Levis trucker but I lost a lot of weight and now need size XS

i can't find the wash I want, so either I wait, or buy a similar jacket in another brand....

Kapital sumi dyed Century Denim Western. I've been wearing it a lot the past couple of days since it arrived. Even though this is the longer version, I'd say it's still pretty short compared to most other jackets, though for the lee western cuts I suppose that is to be expected. I went with size 42 long same as my oni jackets, though this is definitely a more fitted cut then either of those. Cold soaks only. 

IMG_8429.thumb.JPG.708b7980db303cf9a8e4a3b64dca3470.JPG

I love this great looking denim jacket and fitting perfectly to your hardcore faded jeans aquino

Yes perhaps a bit narrow, esp compared to a type two or three. It is interesting, the snugness that is presenting itself in the photo now that i look at it (the fabric stretching around the bottom buttons) is from wearing the jacket buttoned while sitting. While actually standing, it doesn't pull at all.  I suppose this is mostly a function of wearing the jacket dry after I had soaked it. It has apparently taken a mold of my torso while sitting and is maintaining that shape even after standing up. Maybe not the best decision after all haha. 

Edited by aquino

On 11 March 2017 at 1:26 PM, Mojique said:

I really regret selling my size S Levis trucker but I lost a lot of weight and now need size XS

i can't find the wash I want, so either I wait, or buy a similar jacket in another brand....

I've found a BNWT grey acid wash XS Levis jacket, but I Really wanted a blue one.

not sure what to do as Levis currently aren't doing acid wash...wait for a new blue one or get the grey one ?

i wanted to keep it a long time so I guess hang out for a blue one...but I'm naturally impatient and the grey one is a good cut for me..???

On 16 March 2017 at 0:22 AM, aquino said:

Yes perhaps a bit narrow, esp compared to a type two or three. It is interesting, the snugness that is presenting itself in the photo now that i look at it (the fabric stretching around the bottom buttons) is from wearing the jacket buttoned while sitting. While actually standing, it doesn't pull at all.  I suppose this is mostly a function of wearing the jacket dry after I had soaked it. It has apparently taken a mold of my torso while sitting and is maintaining that shape even after standing up. Maybe not the best decision after all haha. 

You can't even stand up up when you're wearing it?!

It's a great jacket, but you Definitely need a bigger size!

cant you exchange on the Supermarket?

Edited by Mojique

I think you misread what he said. He can stand in the jacket but it's just maintaining the shape as if he were sitting. I personally don't see a problem with it, it looks good and would likely happen anyway at some point

Thanks! Yeah the fit is adjusting nicely, got some extra room in the shoulders after a couple of days. On my jacket, measuring from the highest part of the top seam to the hem is right at the 62 cm mark which is the same as the size chart from sculpstore. Interesting that your kakishibu version is a cm longer! 

Edited by aquino

@Cucoo and @aquino - that Kapitalee sashiko jacket has now become one of my favorite denim heritage/repro jackets. I'd need at least a 44 tho. Thanks for sharing and enlightening me on this piece. It's really awesome. 

Edited by mpukas

Perfect denim outfit pics at your place aquino!!!

Personally I think it's a bit tight...but if he's happy..

im still looking for a new one but can't find the right style/size/colour combo

On 11 March 2017 at 1:26 PM, Mojique said:

I ended up ordering a Levis for Girls 90's ombré bleach jacket-I can't wait for it to arrive!