What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Ok here ya go!

shoulders: 42cm

chest: 46.5cm

body length: 65cm

sleeve length: 62.5cm

let me know if you need any other measurements!

and some photos for good measure:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ive had this jacket for like a year, think I bought it off goodrain actually. wish it was a tad boxier sometimes but you can still fit a sweater underneath it if you need to. anyway hope this helps!

edit: got the colors better indoors, but I still barely know what I'm doing

Edited by chicote

On 12/18/2016 at 7:33 PM, JDelage said:

I just pulled the trigger on a 516XX Sauce Zhan jacket. We'll see how it goes. They're raw, so the fit is hard to gauge from here. I will know more in a few weeks.

Well, the jacket is great but a tad tight in its raw state so I will have to sell it. It's too bad because I love the quality of the product. The arm openings in particular are fairly narrow and I wouldn't feel comfortable layering anything under it. It's a size 42, and the raw measurements are: shoulder 10", length 25 1/4", p2p 22 1/2", waist 21", opening 21", arm length 24 5/8".

The purchase experience with Taobaofocus was very good.

OK, another question... Thanks everyone for contributing, this is a great resource.

What's the difference between the Lee 101-J and the 100-J? There's a black 100-J on Lee Jp that I'm interested about.

JDelage,

I love the Sugar Cane Type II modified from Self Edge. It's my favorite denim jacket of a total of three I've owned.  Soft and comfortable, quick break in, superb fit with enough room in the chest and armholes. The overall length is fine for me. Yes it's longer than the classic Type II but it feels good and looks fine. Quite a bit of shrinkage if you decide to go for it. 

On 1/14/2017 at 7:11 PM, JDelage said:

What do people think of the SC modified Type II made for Self-Edge:

http://www.selfedge.com/jackets-vests?product_id=1572

and

http://www.selfedge.com/sugar-cane?product_id=1540

Always liked the SC TypeII but no way they'd fit. I bought both  of these & like them. Really like that they are raw state. A lot of shrink in them . I posted pre & post wash measurements for the indigo in the Sugar Cane thread.

Edited by craneman
gave wrong thread

Question for the fellas that have a Type I or Type II jacket w/ a back buckle, do you have issues with the buckle and/or rivets scratching furniture or car seats?