What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

What brand make a type 2 that fits like an Lvc type 2? Short body long sleeve

I'm also looking for a short type II after releasing that the TCB 50s will be way too long for me. Judging by the measurements, the Burgus Plus type II is pretty short (and much cheaper than an LVC).

Edited by harls

Speaking of the SC Type II... Mine is due for a wash. Are the shoulders continuing to shrink for any of you guys? I don't want any there, but could use some around the rest of the jacket.

Mine was one-wash, so no real shrinkage. 

Speaking of the SC Type II... Mine is due for a wash. Are the shoulders continuing to shrink for any of you guys? I don't want any there, but could use some around the rest of the jacket.

If there was, I didn't notice it. Feels like it has kept its shape after my three (I think) washes. 

(And I got mine raw)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow impressing denim evo wasabi!!!!!!!'

• 4 months later...

Hi all... (identified this jacket)

Im new to this forum...

I hope u guys could help me here and pardon me if im posting it in the wrong section...

I snap this nice jacket from a garage sale and i have no clue about its identity, even the previous owner has a blind information too..

2016_1202_10164700.jpg

2016_1202_10232100.jpg

Detail : scovill rivet and selvedge approx (15oz)

2016_1202_10181200.jpg

Care tag :

2016_1202_10184800.jpg

2016_1202_10202000.jpg

Label tag gone, but it seems was there before

2016_1202_10204200.jpg

Back cinch

2016_1202_10212000.jpg

Any help would really appreciate it...

Thanks

Its based on a 1920s Levis Type 1 Im guessing ? No chest pocket though.

But thats all i can tell you.

Have you tried googling the serial number on the label ? The IH097 brings up euro levis results.

What country are you based in ?

Ah thanks for the reply...

Mmm... 1920s... I dont think its been that old.. Since its still have quite "future" on it...

Been googling Many times and still have no clues... And im based at indonesia, at first i thought it was a local made with somebody just snap a care tag label, but after more inspection on build quality and the used of scovill rivet, i dont think i have the right assumption...

And it says "Made in Japan".

Looks like a nice find.

Yup i was quite happy and plan to wear it all this year unless found another jacket..but i'll be more happy to know the history of it...