What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

aho has me thinking about the Fullcount 2107 Type I but these are not easy to find in 44, let alone 42.  Any suggestions for a Type I or II jacket that is similar in fit, ease, and everyday comfort?

I have an unsanforized Iron Heart Type III in 20 oz. (SEIH22) which I only wear in the Yukon, Antarctica, or when bear fighting.  I don't actually wear it when fighting bears -- just stand it up in the corner and escape through the window while the bear is attacking the jacket.

Edited by JohnM

Snapped some crappy photos of my SEXIH07IIIBK since I picked it up about a year ago.

One wash so far, I've worn it as much as the weather in Texas permits.

RZNPXk4.jpg

KPSXDNf.jpg?1

iQPFap6.jpg?1

I love the marbling effect that the overdyed denim creates, I'm sure I'll keep wearing this jacket for many many years to come.

you need some pins on that jacket. 

Valid point, next SE order I'll be getting a few from you guys. I need to find some more pin brands.

I think it'd only make sense to have a Diesel pin on a jacket that has Diesel on the patch.

And a canoe pin too. Rowing fades.

Hi gang!

Just wanted to drop a line about my latest acquisiton - Euro Levi's 70500 tracker jacket. Made in Italy circa 1998 and cost me next to nothing. 70500 is slimer and longer length than famous 70505 (3rd type) but more versatile to wear. This one was Italy-Made, but other 70500 could be made in France, the UK etc.

For those who may be interested, here are the details......oh! by the way, happy new year!  :)  :)  :)

levis70500 1

Overall - I'd say 65%-75% indigo left

levis70500 2

Paper patch

levis70500 3

Made in Italy circa 1998

levis70500 4

Small "e" red tub

Edited by Naoto

Took a quick snap of my Sugar Cane jacket before boxing it up. Wore it off and on during a year, washed 3-4 times.

This is exactly where I'd want my jacket to stay forever. Not brand new. Not washed out. Just right. I'm jealous.

OrSlow just does it for me. I can't say that I own anything from them, definitely high on my list though. When I was shopping around Manhattan over the summer their stuff, along with anything Nepenthes, definitely stood out the most for me.

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know any info on the jacket below? have been looking for a decent Wrangler 11mj for a while now after seeing some awesome ones in Tokyo - which i should have bought obviously..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321950729625?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=510891577567&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by okisan

• 1 month later...

2016-03-13 - 7 years Burro jeans jacket. Obtained in London 2002. It was raw at the time. I would love to know more about this jacket. I changed the right pocket quite recently. It was in an angle that it could not be used for some reason. I liked that at the moment when I bought it. But it felt wrong. Therfore it looks a bit weird now. seeing the stitches and different colour.

160313_Burro_2002_001.jpg

160313_Burro_2002_006.jpg

160313_Burro_2002_005.jpg

160313_Burro_2002_007.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

What are my options as far as over-dye jackets are concerned? I can't see myself getting an indigo jacket when I wear indigo jeans every day, so my options are limited to black and overdye jackets. Have you guys seen any overdye jackets? I know IH came out with one with self edge, but it looks to be out of my price range and sold out. 

Just get a jacket that is a different shade of indigo than your jeans and you'll be good ;)

I was thinking about that, but the double indigo is still just a little too loud for me for whatever reason. I like how subtle black denim jackets are. Plus I would like to hardcore fade a black denim jacket since I have never seen it done before. 

There's also the IH SBG Type III, Superblack Type III, the indigo/indigo Cotton Duck, PBJ's double indigo denim jacket. They all look different than your jeans. But I agree, nothing wrong with wearing to different kinds of denim. I'm wearing a new 18 oz IH jacket and worn in Warehouses.

There's also the IH SBG Type III, Superblack Type III, the indigo/indigo Cotton Duck, PBJ's double indigo denim jacket. They all look different than your jeans. But I agree, nothing wrong with wearing to different kinds of denim. I'm wearing a new 18 oz IH jacket and worn in Warehouses.

Yeah I like the IH jackets but they are all a little too much money for me currently. I guess I will look around, maybe I will get the 3sixteen type3 when people get it back in stock. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the market place based post...and the x post from the RMC thread.

Considering letting my Joe Mcoys denim jacket go, it's lot 924xh, the same denim as the 991xh. Size 40. Really nice type 2 in dark hairy raw denim. One soak. Had it nearly 2 years but probably hasn't had 10 wears yet. Virtually no visible wear. It fits great in chest and arms but is a little to short for me in the length on the back for me to be comfortable wearing it. If I can sell before I go to Japan in a couple of weeks the money goes towards a new denim Jacket in a longer length. Selling for 180 GBP. If you're in the UK I'll pay the shipping. PM me if interested and for measurements, there's pics of it in WAYWT and double denim threads.

No intrest and I'll end up putting on Grailed when I get back.

Any suggestions for denim jacket that's not to short and boxy? Theres a Momotaro, the one without the GTB stripes, that looks a decent torso length. Any ideas?

I think Pherrow's type II is a shade longer than the original pattern and their denim is really nice. You could check out the Smart Clothing Store in Harajuku for that one. From there, it's a short walk to the Full Count shop to try their version, which is also a little bit longer. 

I think Pherrow's type II is a shade longer than the original pattern and their denim is really nice. You could check out the Smart Clothing Store in Harajuku for that one. From there, it's a short walk to the Full Count shop to try their version, which is also a little bit longer. 

+1 to this. "Smaclo" is a great shop, and the lady there is very nice. Actually, the nicest service I got in a shop in Tokyo (didn't go to RJB, though).