What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

I ran across this original, lined Type II Jacket at a garage sale about 20 years ago. I've worn it a coupe of dozen times since. I didn't know what I had until last week. Can anyone recommend a way to determine its value? I've seen similar for sale, but I'm sure condition matters...

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o5_400.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny2wralJfi1umqnc1o10_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

the red cloud was just a little too narrow in the shoulders: 16 inches for a 41 inch chest(I would have preferred 17-18inches)

the TCB had the right shoulder width but the chest was a little too narrow.

the next size up would have been too big and sloppy for both jackets.

Edited by goodrain

Goodrain just note, the buttons are on the inside of the sleeve for the ranch blouse. I was looking into it a few years ago as well and when I tried it on, I didn't realize it would bother me so much. It just feels weird, to me at least. Another one of those things that can screw you, never thought about inside button placement, or even knew that the ranch blouse had that...

Sorry, you're saying that because the buttons won't scratch? I just mean that on the ranch blouse the buttons are on a different part of the wrists (insides rather than the outsides). The buttons can still scratch just as easily... And it feels super weird too, to me at least.

But if your hands are on the table, and the buttons are on the outside of the cuff, generally the buttons would be rubbing against the wood, yeah? I can't imagine how that would happen when the buttons are on the inside of your wrists..

One thing I find interesting is the tightness in combs from my left to right arm, not sure why it's like that tbh

One thing I find interesting is the tightness in combs from my left to right arm, not sure why it's like that tbh

6YzKuNJ.jpgrpAXrbJ.jpg9B8OcTa.jpgUs8bOqP.jpgHrM3ket.jpgp4w9gJg.jpg

Love this jacket a lot!!!!!

Can't wait to see your update ahead bradl

bradl Just looking so great already!

Rock it hard for ever and keep us updated!!!!