What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

The guy who wears the Ande Whall jacket is a very talented tailor. He made this one for me.

8185485827_8f0e36cf39_c.jpg

how much he charge you for this? this look wow wow.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, im new here.

Could anyone help me out with dating this jacket? Anyone seen one like this before?

It looks a lot like a Storm Rider but it's collar is leather and i haven't seen any others with the same lining,

also the label is just plain black.

Cheers

$(KGrHqRHJFUFDydhmHV5BQ+Z,YZPq!~~60_57.JPG

^my bad, to be honest I'm not sure (although I didn't see anything about international shipping just now skimming through...)...I usually hit up my man Gordon at BiG and he's able to get his hands on one offs for a fair price (usually right around jpn retail), but it would be worth e-mailing fullcount to check...

• 2 weeks later...

^ Very nice combs on the arms!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

E2DA6641-F051-46F5-94E7-B0C5F5D9F80F-2189-0000017A27FC9D63.jpg

Fullcount 2102. I had bookmarked this on Rakuten a long time ago, when the exchange rate changed in my favour I couldn't resist, lucky as it was the last one and now sold out!

Been wearing it constantly since receiving on Monday including sitting at my desk in work. My colleagues are loving my new . . . . blue neck!

Edited by Knoll

going to grab an Iron heart type III on the next selfedge restock ....hope it works out the flathead type II didnt work for me fit fine in the chest but it cut of ciculation in my arms when /i bent them

I'd check the shoulder measurement. I've sold two jackets (one of them was an IH) that had a chest measurement that fit, but had a shoulder measurement that didn't work for me... expensive lesson and same issue.

Edited by jonny

• 1 month later...