What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Lookin to get rid of this guy. I hate to see it go, but it doesn't fit and it never will. It is a lot 213 LVC jacket. I think like a 20s and 30s repro. In my opinion the coolest denim blouse lvc has ever offered. It fits like a size 40, but will shrink most likely down to a size 38. Lookin for $200, but will accept offers.

001600x450.jpg

006600x450.jpg

003600x450.jpg

005600x450.jpg

002600x450c.jpg

007600x450.jpg

just caught the new episode of Pawn Stars...They had a Type III Jacket brought in they claimed was from the 30's....errr say whattt??

was this jacket exact: http://bluegoldblues...xx-levis-jacket

lol

Just saw that last night. Looks like a great place to sell type 3 jackets for big money....

Clicking the little green +1 is not sufficient to express how much I like that jacket.

So good.

yeah, it's gorgeous - is it original?

Thanks guys. I wish it was original, but nah, it's only a few years old. The buttons are starting to age, though, which I'm pretty pumped about.

i had this jacket. its the signature jacket of legendary pro skateboarder & now flogging molly bandmember matt hensley who ownes innes clothing. made from 14oz sanforized japanese denim, has great details (great doughnut buttons etc)... it crossed my path the 1st time 2007 in berlin @titus sk8board store for hilariously 250€!!! i bought in 2008 in Orlando,FL @ a skateshop for 100$=80€ made the mistake choosing the xxl, xl was fitting almost well, but i thought about the shrinking to come, which didnt came After two hot washes... at the end didnt like the fit and passed it in to a friend

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this for a few months now just now got around to taking pics of it, but I got it on ebay for a steal ($45). one of the reasons I could never bring myself to buy one of the new LVC versions. Its a big E from either 69 or 70.

IMG_0165.jpg

the jeans are sugar cane 1947s

I appreciate the dedication. Initially that was my plan as well but i went a little insane wearing the same jacket everyday

let your brother wear your momo jacket, i know he is very envious. hahaha