What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

P4170031.JPG

just got the TFH6002W in a 44 raw.

the top block and the sleeves should get some shrinkage, while the bottom part is already tight, but could maybe stretch through wear.

any ideas, anyone, ... kiya?

i am considering soaking the whole jacket in 30 degrees vs. only the sleeves and maybe top block

HOW TO SOAK?! (hehehe)

P4170031.JPG

just got the TFH6002W in a 44 raw.

the top block and the sleeves should get some shrinkage, while the bottom part is already tight, but could maybe stretch through wear.

any ideas, anyone, ... kiya?

i am considering soaking the whole jacket in 30 degrees vs. only the sleeves and maybe top block

HOW TO SOAK?! (hehehe)

I had the exact same problem, but what I did was just soaked the hell out of it. Actually I did use washing machine. Now I've washed it few times and everytime it's still damp it put it on and gently stretch it where needed.

You could also soak it and after that VERY HOT soak the sleeves? :)

EDIT: Very nice jacket btw!

nah dont do it just wear it as it is jacket rarely stretches out though good luck it hink theyll be a little too tight if theyre raw if theyre one wash already then i think it will be a great fit

bud they fit you quite perfect now i dont think theyll really stretch out i suggest doing a reallly cold ice soak for maybe a couple of minutes say 5 to 10 mins?

and wear them to dry

^^^ I am a big fan of Type 3 jackets, but I hate Type 3 jackets with pockets on the bottom. The sparrows wouldn't have sucked if you put them on yourself with some raggedy ass stitching. Then it would look good in a handcraft way. I think the thing that makes it suck the most is the locker loop on the neck.

i see what you guys mean. i actually considered taking the sparrows off and re-sewing them on myself. or taking them off all together, since i know it has to have atleast a single rinse. so i think it'd give kind of a cool ghostly look to it