Cheap Monday

youth_culture

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full body pics. I think I just need a better cut and to lose about 5-10lbs.

1t5u7m.jpg

bro u gotta check ur estrogen level for real. i see that u can have good muscular frame just need to keep the sugar down and balance ur hormones. stop eating soy... since u powerlift whats ur competition weigh?

I have some questions on my tight od black's

Is it worth it to get good fades and honeycombs and all that? I plan to go around 4-5 months without wash. Okay idea?

Will they lose a lot of dye after the first wash?

Anyone have any pictures of their tight od blacks?

Thanks everyone!!!

Just wondering but do the cuts have different effects on how much it can stretch? Or is it just better to size up by 1-2 size? I'm asking more specifically about the OD black skinny jeans and the tight jean for girls.

Just wondering but do the cuts have different effects on how much it can stretch? Or is it just better to size up by 1-2 size? I'm asking more specifically about the OD black skinny jeans and the tight jean for girls.

For the OD Blacks, I think sizing up 1 is good. Maybe even true size (depending on how skinny you want them). I'm a 30 and the ones I bought are a 28. They fit my waist fine but its just too skinny in the thighs and calves for my taste.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a pair of black Cheap Mondays around online for cheap so I grabbed them - ended up being sort of shiny when they arrived. A little too shiny. Maybe overdyed a little too extensively for my taste - 30 x 32 if anyone is interested (in the tightest model).

Is anywhere selling a more matte black pair (slight more along the lines of the classic buttight raws, maybe)?

i'm not familiar with those cuts specifically, but don't most Cheap Monday "tight" cuts run small? AKA a 32 fits like a 28? i would size up even more.

Naw yo it's not that rediculous...I take a 26 in everything, and bought a 26. It's fine. Size down for painted on(my 27 friend tried on my 26s), regular size for super skinny, size up for skinny a little slouchy, size up two for slouchier or bigger legs.