Nudie Super Slim after 10 months.

Lockhart

I started wearing these jeans straight since last November. They have been washed once after 4 months in the washing machine, one salt-water wash in the Aegean Sea in the Greek Islands and once last weekend at my cottage in Lake Nipising Ontario. The pics were taken before the Lake water wash. Please post any suggestions to fix these jeans up. I have a growing hole in the crotch; three on the knee and more on their way after last weekends dip in the lake. Enjoy! peace out.

hmm wondering how u guys get the brownish/yellowish effect on the thighs? it looks like dirt.... how does dirt get on ur thigh area? rolling around in the forest is too much for me.. lol juz kiddin...but did that shade of colour just appear through sweating and wear? or like construction work? ??

no i dont work on cars but I do some construction and i was bailing hay a few days before the pics were taken so they may look more dirty than usual. I also went to Europe for 3 months last spring and was wearing them every day. I did a bunch of hiking in tuscany and Switzerland with them on and thats when they really started to deteriorate/fade intensly.