Honestly I'm feeling very Wu-Tang today, can we get a thread going about vintage Ralph Lauren pieces or anything Ralph Lauren (RRL maybe?)

does that mean a no on fubu and nautica?

i support this thread

still need this 1992 stadium rugby shirt badly

z0zugPy.jpg

vintage_snap_tanks_62%20-%20Copy.jpg

I support this thread wholeheartedly

i definitely had a phase of wearing ridiculously baggy/oversized (xl/xxl) ralph rugby shirts on the regular until a year or two ago. wish i had them all in 3 sizes smaller now...

i definitely had a phase of wearing ridiculously baggy/oversized (xl/xxl) ralph rugby shirts on the regular until a year or two ago. wish i had them all in 3 sizes smaller now...

The hard part is finding them in smaller sizes

Figure this could be a good first post for me, always have liked Polo Ralph Lauren.

Definitely would love to get my hands on some of that 1992 gear. While not exactly true vintage, I've been on the lookout for the Germany shirts from the past two summer olympics.

Also, it seems Polo has come and gone with brands. I distinctly remember "Polo Sport" from the late 90s. Had two of those polo shirts plus a yellow t-shirt (which I can't figure out what I did with for the life of me). Am I crazy or did this brand really just come and go like that?

Figure this could be a good first post for me, always have liked Polo Ralph Lauren.

Definitely would love to get my hands on some of that 1992 gear. While not exactly true vintage, I've been on the lookout for the Germany shirts from the past two summer olympics.

Also, it seems Polo has come and gone with brands. I distinctly remember "Polo Sport" from the late 90s. Had two of those polo shirts plus a yellow t-shirt (which I can't figure out what I did with for the life of me). Am I crazy or did this brand really just come and go like that?

Ralph likes to cycle through brands and when they have played their course he'll close them, most recently his Rugby store. Though he has kept up RRL for a long time and doubt he's closing that.

Honestly am not surprised about Rugby.

I wouldn't wear it myself, but that coat is siiiiiiccck!!!! They go for crazy money on eBay.

that shit is mad expensive on ebay

lo-lifes3.jpg

Edited by zqm

lo should stay off sufu. i love polo but no one on sufu right now is bout dat life or really built for it.

want to see what the real lo generals are up to? is vintage gear addicts still around?

lo should stay off sufu. i love polo but no one on sufu right now is bout dat life or really built for it.

want to see what the real lo generals are up to? is vintage gear addicts still around?

gearnoize.com still keeps up with vintage lo, patagonia, and north face

i don't think anyone here really wan fi rock it. imo people who wasn't wearing lo before it was vintage (or by association, so like you said pretty much all of sufu) shouldn't be wearing vintage shit now. but people only want shit limited to what supreme flipped ie 92 shit, crest, wing etc. or whatever they see on their tumblrs. but vintage gear is still nice to look at.

Edited by CASSAVA PIECE

i don't think anyone here really wan fi rock it. imo people who wasn't wearing lo before it was vintage (or by association, so like you said pretty much all of sufu) shouldn't be wearing vintage shit now. but people only want shit limited to what supreme flipped ie 92 shit, crest, wing etc. or whatever they see on their tumblrs. but vintage gear is still nice to look at.

I agree, sometimes you can find some really cool Polo Country or Polo fishing gear that isn't lohead that's really cool, I have a fishtail parka from the early 90s that comes from one of those collections

i think they still make polo country occasionally. i've seen it like a year or two ago.

ive been thru some really cool vintage pieces... but they are all gone now except for some early rrl swim trunks with surfers printed on them.

i was into it when it was new too, but i could never afford it.