Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no hate im a fan myself got a couple pieces from Spruce and WandH respectively.

but most of you guys are flipping over everything and anything they put out right now.

Errr.. not really. I mentioned earlier that the classic fit sweatshirts this season are, well, awful (which wouldn't have been so bad if more retailers ordered slim fits)... in addition, the W&H leather-back hoodies are pretty silly.

I certainly would agree that this fall is the strongest I've seen from the brand, though.

okay, maybe not literally EVERYTHING.

you know what i mean, at least coldrice does haha

and maybe not particulary you, minya since you have lots of experience with past collections and such, but many here are going b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

i guess their exclusivity plays a big part (within NA, since is not hard to get access to them in JP), and of course putting out quality stuff.

probably im just spoiled with 2 retailers around.

Errr.. not really. I mentioned earlier that the classic fit sweatshirts this season are, well, awful (which wouldn't have been so bad if more retailers ordered slim fits)... in addition, the W&H leather-back hoodies are pretty silly.

I certainly would agree that this fall is the strongest I've seen from the brand, though.

We actually did some Spruce (back when it was still Spruce) Tiger Fleece Scarves and Beanies a few seasons back. They sold OK.

There's always a trick in getting stuff to the right people at the right time. We're extremely excited about the enthusiastic responses here, but there seems to be a disjoint between us an you somewhere down the line.

But yeah, we have W+H sweapants for Spring. Keep an eye out.

i want sweatpants kane. ha.

and just a suggestion, you guys should do scarves and beanies. i think beanies in heavyweight cotton will look "B-A-N-A-N-A-S"

You guys are hilarious. Though, the Fedora might be something interesting to work with. I'll mention it at the next design meeting and see how it bounces.

Also, just so I don't have to turn more people down...

UPDATE:

No more Mediums available in the M65.

We do have 4 Larges available for purchase.

For those who are curious, I wear a Medium in Classic (the old, non-baggy version. Haven't tried the 'new' variations) and a Large in Slim. I can take either M or L in the M65, depending on the look I want.

M was a flattering fitted look, and would allow for a Long Sleeved Tee or a Thin lightweight sweat. The L would allow me to wear a fleece sweat underneath, and would have a more generous fit.

You guys are hilarious. Though, the Fedora might be something interesting to work with. I'll mention it at the next design meeting and see how it bounces.

Also, just so I don't have to turn more people down...

UPDATE:

No more Mediums available in the M65.

We do have 4 Larges available for purchase.

For those who are curious, I wear a Medium in Classic (the old, non-baggy version. Haven't tried the 'new' variations) and a Large in Slim. I can take either M or L in the M65, depending on the look I want.

M was a flattering fitted look, and would allow for a Long Sleeved Tee or a Thin lightweight sweat. The L would allow me to wear a fleece sweat underneath, and would have a more generous fit.

if the fedora does set off, make sure you name it after me hahahaha