Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest young7777

Only if I know where to get the duffle or peacoat in small and solid black or solid grey. I have been hunting for them the whole fall/winter season but so far no luck yet. CRAP

*@$)*@ for anyone who's been wondering about w+h, i just got my duffel and peacoat in medium. i'm 5'9ish with chest 38. shit fits so damn well it's ridiculous. if you haven't, buy one NOW.

Only if I know where to get the duffle or peacoat in small and solid black or solid grey. I have been hunting for them the whole fall/winter season but so far no luck yet. CRAP

HUF had the peacoat in medium, in black, as late as December. You might try calling them... Fit me perfectly (including length in arms and body) with just a teeshirt on, slim through the arms and the torso - for reference, I am a 5'11", 39", and 30" waist. I would recommend sizing up if you are about my size and plan on doing any layering at all.

I emailed them a couple days ago asking if they shipped to the US and if so, how much, but they haven't responded. Anyone else know?

essentially the classic fit of the smaller size.

if you take the time to go thru this thread you'll find out.

heres the fit guide in short from my own experience.

W+H CF: same lenght with steroid arms

W+H SF: cut normal and fitted

Spruce CF: cut normal and fitted

Spruce SF: pretty much the same as the previous size in CF

Wings and Horns: IMO not as fitted and boxier in their tees, hoodies lenght are probably the same but sans the signature Spruce cuffs, BUT with a different angular cuffs, still nice and fitted.

i go all over the place with the sizing from seaosn to season.

M-L(slimfit) spruce : depending on the look i wanna pull off.

need to go S in W+H (hoodies): because of the steroid arms. looks quite retarded if you go with your normal size with fitted jeans cause the arms are huge and bunch up like a mofo with the signature cuffs. will need to compromise in lenght here but still acceptable. i go with M with other stuff tho (jackets, s/s l/s tees/shirt)

Which hoodie do you guys like better (is this a dude)?

The pic on grandism looked way different than the pics below.

The first two pics are overexposed...? They are too bright?

Does anyone own the purple one?

1142715_b_1.jpg1142715_b_3.jpg

20061107-194926-z452.jpg