Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

could someone with a tiger fleece slim small and small measure the chest and arms? also looking to get measurements for the duffel coat and pea coat. chest and arms. i only ask because i'm getting conflicting measurements from mizo, zoz, etc.

i'm also a chest 38 exact and pit to wrist 18. and yes i did sift through almost every single page :(

armpit to armpit:19" laying flat

top of shoulder to uncuffed wrist: 26.5" (you can cuff the length of the sleeve)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the sale today, picked up ABSOLUTELY nothing. I was there 10 minutes prior opening, and I didn't know they let two chinese guys in (I am chinese so don't hate) and they purchased everything. Probably for resale, I think I saw Montreal who said he would help you guys out but I highly doubt that now since there was nothing to buy.

Went to the sale today, picked up ABSOLUTELY nothing. I was there 10 minutes prior opening, and I didn't know they let two chinese guys in (I am chinese so don't hate) and they purchased everything. Probably for resale, I think I saw Montreal who said he would help you guys out but I highly doubt that now since there was nothing to buy.

i was one of the two chinese guy...sorry... but i can assure you they are all for myself. i didnt take anything that wasn't my size.. or any same two items..

it was not that much as you said too...

I can back this up - I was there 10 minutes early too. In fact, I think I was probably talking to you (I was the guy in a black jacket with a grey beanie). It's pretty frustrating when 2 people get let in early (by themselves too - the door was locked) and basically buy up everything in the place.

Pretty much a wasted trip for me.

and plus, i am not a reseller like that other guy in supermarket. why all the hate?

I don't think anyone is really hating, its just frustration (at least it is from my point of view). For me to make the trip there, show up 10 minutes early and then find out people have been let in early and bought everything, is just frustrating.

Good for you for getting all of that stuff and, like you said, at least its for you and you aren't reselling it all for a profit. But to me its still basically a waste of 3 hours and I'm just disappointed. I was really hoping to get some nice stuff to give as gifts.

where is my damn cowichan sweater!

they are mighty nice.. super heavy and native hand knitted.. they are designed by ESPO.. i was debating to get one but they are a bit too warm for westcoast weathers here. they look like those cowichan sweaters by bape.

I don't think there are any cowichans in small.

And, stock is replaced during the day as often as possible ie when the front isn't swamped with questions, picking up after people, etc.

Boxes are dropped pretty randomly throughout the day, so politely ask and if you're helpful, I'm sure the staff will oblige.

Guest Montreal

I just got back from the sale. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, but it definitely was not as good as last year. I picked up a hoody, a flannel (size M, black in color.. selling it for $50 shipped), a crewneck, and 2 t-shirts (1 of which is stained and will be returned tomorrow). They didn't have anything that you guys wanted, and to be perfectly honest, I only had so much cash on me.

I asked the lady if she could show me what they had in the back but she wouldn't go for it, which sucks because last year the dudes were more than willing to help out. Whatever. I'm gonna go back tomorrow when they open and hopefully they'll have more hoodies. She did mention that there was a line up this morning before they opened up and a bunch of dudes were blatently buying stuff to resell. Whatever. Life.

If anyone is going to be there tomorrow, I will be there right at noon. If anyone wants to shoot the shit, I'll be the dude in the Nudie SSDS.

i just don't get the obsession with the hoodies. granted i haven't had the chance to see one in person, but through pictures they look no different than an H&M heathered hoodie, which i love, and i can get at the store without paying a massive markup or fiending over the supermarket

i just don't get the obsession with the hoodies. granted i haven't had the chance to see one in person, but through pictures they look no different than an H&M heathered hoodie, which i love, and i can get at the store without paying a massive markup or fiending over the supermarket

I think you answered your own question :)