Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

The first two pictures are both definitely closer to what the fleeces look like in real life, both in color and in texture. The purple is cool, great for contrast and visual interest, but the black is considerably more versatile (I got the black because I already have a green one from last year for the visual interest angle.).

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are pics of my grey (non pinstriped) Spruce hoody:

HPIM0287.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

I noticed those superslim fit ones at the link jonny373 posted are the french terry versions. I used to have a Wings&Horns french terry hoody and its quite light and flimsy compared to the fleece. I guess it makes more sense for summer, though.

Here are pics of my grey (non pinstriped) Spruce hoody:

HPIM0287.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

I noticed those superslim fit ones at the link jonny373 posted are the french terry versions. I used to have a Wings&Horns french terry hoody and its quite light and flimsy compared to the fleece. I guess it makes more sense for summer, though.

This is all that I want.

just got back from nomad and they've got some 2007 stuff in. i saw tshirts and hoodies, mostly slim fit, and this wierd high neck cardigan jacket thing. i picked up a terry cloth hoodie, the stripey pullover that was posted in the preview, and i really like it. it's very slim and a bit on the long side. nice details and feels quality also. i'll see if i can post pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...