Light Jeans

zehero

So I'm getting a little bored with the whole dark raw denim thing. I'm looking for a pair of light reasonably distressed jeans in a low, slim, straight fit. Any ideas? I saw some straight legged true religions that fight this discription at Saks for 100, but the big back pockets ruined them. Looking for something under 200 preferably. Thanks

So I'm getting a little bored with the whole dark raw denim thing. I'm looking for a pair of light reasonably distressed jeans in a low, slim, straight fit. Any ideas? I saw some straight legged true religions that fight this discription at Saks for 100, but the big back pockets ruined them. Looking for something under 200 preferably. Thanks

rag and bone have an awsome light denim

I can't find any of my size [28] acne or rag and bone online =(

But I'm looking for a wash similiar to this http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-TRUE-RELIGION-MICKY-BIG-T-JEANS-WILD-BILL-30_W0QQitemZ200020920839QQihZ010QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem without the ginormous pocket stiching. Do you think they'ed look okay if i tore out the stictching?

^those are disgusting

I'll second or third the acnes

Zaha, what jeans are those... and where in Texas, I've yet to run into one person in Dallas with raws, with the exception of my 2 friends that have them, on a side note, I found a place in Dallas that has a small selection of raw rag&bones and nudies today and another store that had some sweet looking Capital E raws, super skinny looking, and loooong

Zaha, what jeans are those... and where in Texas, I've yet to run into one person in Dallas with raws, with the exception of my 2 friends that have them, on a side note, I found a place in Dallas that has a small selection of raw rag&bones and nudies today and another store that had some sweet looking Capital E raws, super skinny looking, and loooong

Those are Slim Jims, and the wash is called broken super used, iirc. Ha, you're in Dallas? Same here. Well, actually I live in Lewisville. I've never seen anyone but myself wearing raw denim. I can't count the number of times I've had a chick tell me 'Those jeans sure are dark'. It's sad, the really 'fashionable' guys here are the ones who are wearing a pair of Zathans they picked up at Off 5th.

What store? Don't hold out on me, dude! I figured there had to be at least ONE plaace in the Dallas area carrying nicer shit. Now if I could just locate a store that carried a good selection of Japanese denim, and one that carried Dior...

The wash looks nice on the Ralfs, but the saggy bpot cut + those shoes make everything below the knee look disgusting. I'm currently working on a pair of SJDG, but i'll have to wait a few more months to wash them. I spoted a pair of Rag and Bone dry on Ebay for 125, good deal?

Wow, looking for light jeans and the dry jeans just pull ya back.

Those are Slim Jims, and the wash is called broken super used, iirc. Ha, you're in Dallas? Same here. Well, actually I live in Lewisville. I've never seen anyone but myself wearing raw denim. I can't count the number of times I've had a chick tell me 'Those jeans sure are dark'. It's sad, the really 'fashionable' guys here are the ones who are wearing a pair of Zathans they picked up at Off 5th.

What store? Don't hold out on me, dude! I figured there had to be at least ONE plaace in the Dallas area carrying nicer shit. Now if I could just locate a store that carried a good selection of Japanese denim, and one that carried Dior...

The Shak in uptown and forty-five ten.

The Shak had the Rag&Bones and Nudies, raw and washed. smallest size in both were 30's though... they had alot of other hideous denim too. Then some John Varvatos stuff, Thom Browne, and such.

Forty-Five Ten had the capital e's along with some other really cool stuff from band of outsiders, nicole farhi, martin margiela, dsquared, dries van noten... all too expensive for me but nice to look at. The capital E's looked way cool. They have alot of ladies clothes and a small mens section.

Check those out.

Factory people in Austin, however, had a ton of raw denim last time I was there and thats where I picked up my Rag&Bone RB11's. They also had Nice collective and some other stuff, fredy perry, rest is slipping my mind andthe moment and their website is empty. If you're ever down there be sure to check them out and go to a concert too, always good shows in Austin.