Saint Laurent mens S/S 14 - Paris

bill

Yawn.

not trendy enough?

take bowie, the dolls, david lynch and cowboys. mix it all together and that's what you get. 

+ it got me i'm wondering if the kpopers' stylists will make the pantins wear their jeans that high in their videos.

The few passable looks are only so due to the lack of any actual design, while the rest of the collection is littered with vile prints and colors used as a mean of distraction that furthers this notion.

This collection is only remotely eye catching because of the styling. Take that away and you're left with basic and banal pieces. You can be as referential and try to over intellectualize this all you want, but it doesn't excuse how generic it is.

I don't doubt that buyers are seeing dollar signs and little Hedi minions are hyperventilating over this with their wallets waiting to be emptied. But I'll have to pass on this whole skinny look.

im an slp stan and the only thing i liked from this collection were the shirts and silk varsity jackets, hope theres gonna be more wearable non-runway looks

oh and some of the boots are looking great

Edited by Glitch

I think he did a good job doing the hot rod teddy boy greaser type thing in his signature fit. I can't hate on the guy any more because at this point its obvious that he won't change his ways. The fit will remain the same while he touches on different eras and thats about it. That being said its very generic and looks like something a larger house would put out and nobody would even flinch. What was the soundtrack for the show?

Edited by Fycus

I think he did a good job doing the hot rod teddy boy greaser type thing in his signature fit. I can't hate on the guy any more because at this point its obvious that he won't change his ways. The fit will remain the same while he touches on different eras and thats about it. That being said its very generic and looks like something a larger house would put out and nobody would even flinch. What was the soundtrack for the show?

Sam Flax- Fire Doesn't Burn Itself 

Edited by Illithid Dude