the boss is black

wEstSidE

Yo, I was going thru my photos and found this lulzy pic. Photo courtesy of jmatsu kuya.

A recent Tokyo baller's club meet-up pic.

I'm that KAG on the far right.

lol.jpg

Guest appearance

mrip.jpg

Edited by herpsky

this girl i went out on a date with this saturday said her favorite song of the year is "type of way". we played the track in my car, put the volume up and i done nearly lost it. i was bout ready to pull over and propose to her on the spot.

Edited by deafmetal

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, I was going thru my photos and found this lulzy pic. Photo courtesy of jmatsu kuya.

A recent Tokyo baller's club meet-up pic.

I'm that KAG on the far right.

lol.jpg

Guest appearance

mrip.jpg

I can't see the photos.

When was this?

• 1 month later...

back on deck.

first off, thanks to everyone who made my time in California pleasant. sorry for the poverty of my english language.

second, hmu if you know what's GOAT in ny this weekend (and i'm not talking about the animal)

Y8pDE9e.jpg

cenku7O.jpg

Ymp2AKs.jpg

bonus

BTMNe5G.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

B)

Ok play it off if you want yo I seeeeeen when minya ran yo azz over and you was layin the skreet spinnin n ya tail fell the hell off and you turned to a person like when ddml carried you to his piizapizza lab to feed you just knowin you were adept to climbin poles might be able hook him up some freecable one day or somethin actually useful idfk ..

I mean, on one hand its cool that you have finally grew to adult size or whatevers but you most definately still are, Truly ugly.

Especially since what squirrel boy in their rite mind throws up westside just cuz you lived smdh nerve bruh straightup 

Ok play it off if you want yo I seeeeeen when minya ran yo azz over and you was layin the skreet spinnin n ya tail fell the hell off and you turned to a person like when ddml carried you to his piizapizza lab to feed you just knowin you were adept to climbin poles might be able hook him up some freecable one day or somethin actually useful idfk ..

I mean, on one hand its cool that you have finally grew to adult size or whatevers but you most definately still are, Truly ugly.

Especially since what squirrel boy in their rite mind throws up westside just cuz you lived smdh nerve bruh straightup 

breh i don't even understand what you're saying but it's pretty funny. so i'll keep repping it.

oh it's numero_uno_3xl. for some reason i dont remember ur posts being this unintelligible.

are you smokin dope ..

And as I recall you aint ever catch your official n00b beatdown, rite now. That like anyone damn near anyone on this board could easily hand you. Damn whyyyyeeeee didn't minyasahn back that mfr up back over you ugh I think I told my mfr I had somewhereskii that I reallyyyy damned needed to be and on time and everything wow oh they wait for a mfr arrite yeah they wait too

are you smokin dope ..

And as I recall you aint ever catch your official n00b beatdown, rite now. That like anyone damn near anyone on this board could easily hand you. Damn whyyyyeeeee didn't minyasahn back that mfr up back over you ugh I think I told my mfr I had somewhereskii that I reallyyyy damned needed to be and on time and everything wow oh they wait for a mfr arrite yeah they wait too

• what's a n00b beatdown
  • why do you think minya ran over me with a car?
    • minya can come test me if he wants
    • they can ban me but i have money now
    • i don't think he's even active here anymore
  • are you saying that minya is your chauffeur?

• what's a n00b beatdown
  • why do you think minya ran over me with a car?
    • minya can come test me if he wants
    • they can ban me but i have money now
    • i don't think he's even active here anymore
  • are you saying that minya is your chauffeur?

Dopwness /

/Stfu u shoppin out some ni*ga trunkazz lowballer assass ass ass ni*ka,

I was theeeere mannn *In my superhippie yet Still str8 G since dayone superdeepFahbeyondEverydayJoeSexayTone

-Youuuuuz Unaware

-Cant buy a soul n cant take it with ya

-Ya Mumz is whom Aint active don't get it confurzd

I SAID I HAD SOMEWHR TO BEEZ, AND ON TIME TOO. 

df

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQiGgEzZpI

Just put anotha damn dime in the jookbawx baybay n mfn try to keep on beat not just sang it with mhe