the boss is black

wEstSidE

in ATL concourse F sky club. on the outside patio. everyone taking pictures cause it's novel.

vq6lkSQ.jpg

ate terrible pizza at ecco. wearing cav empt, lvc and footscapes. feeling 3 of 5.

homie told me save my gwop for my own shit.

pleasant hill for the korean, hit up umaido for ramen if you're in the area (even further north)

buhi for the viet. get some banh mi at quoc huong.

paper plane in decatur is legit. good food + drinks. chani pani for that indian. cakes and ale always a good option.

community q for bbq. get the beef rib and a lemonade.

empire state south if you're in the city. get the farm egg.

killer mike + el p at the masq on wednesday.

is ONYX the strip club where all the ladies are african american. i vaguely recall going there once with a jewish friend from college. it was very surreal. 

i went to clermont lounge for my 21st birthday. i don't remember much. my memory is hella hazy. lots of vintage girls there.

i have gone to boomers. this is the one that's in the same shopping plaza as the japanese market in smyrnai think. i think it's the only 18+ strip club in metro atlanta. i went with a bunch of fraternity bros in college. i actually decided to go back there last year back in july. i think i went on a thursday night at like 9 or 10 and the place was empty. 

my friends swore by some joints on buford highway. usually an insanely long line and you have to pay like 50 to bypass the line, which i don't think is an issue for yung djrajio

is ONYX the strip club where all the ladies are african american. i vaguely recall going there once with a jewish friend from college. it was very surreal. 

i went to clermont lounge for my 21st birthday. i don't remember much. my memory is hella hazy. lots of vintage girls there.

i have gone to boomers. this is the one that's in the same shopping plaza as the japanese market in smyrnai think. i think it's the only 18+ strip club in metro atlanta. i went with a bunch of fraternity bros in college. i actually decided to go back there last year back in july. i think i went on a thursday night at like 9 or 10 and the place was empty. 

my friends swore by some joints on buford highway. usually an insanely long line and you have to pay like 50 to bypass the line, which i don't think is

an issue for yung djrajio

yes, literally didn't see a single white person in there. interesting experience.

clermont is a rite of passage for atlantans.

your description of boomers is amazingly accurate. haha yeah it's in cobb county. whether or not anything is "smyrna" or "vinings" or "smynings" is anybody's guess

i never wait in line. not for nothing

prolly gonna go to some stupid "speakeasy" today. why ATL on dis?

what to do tomorrow? get fly at Phipps, obviously, but then what?

pink pony poppin anymore or nah?

dunno. haven't heard it mentioned

who's in ATL?

yes, literally didn't see a single white person in there. interesting experience.

clermont is a rite of passage for atlantans.

your description of boomers is amazingly accurate. haha yeah it's in cobb county. whether or not anything is "smyrna" or "vinings" or "smynings" is anybody's guess

i never wait in line. not for nothing

prolly gonna go to some stupid "speakeasy" today. why ATL on dis?

what to do tomorrow? get fly at Phipps, obviously, but then what?

dunno. haven't heard it mentioned

who's in ATL?

you could go to the japanese restaurant that's behind lenox mall. they have authentic japanese food. i don't think they are as good as they used to be. their food used to be like better than the japanese food i'd have at home in tokyo.

i feel like you have hit most of the highlights in the city. you could go to daddy zs for some crazy ribs. you could also try fox brothers but that place is always crazy packed. 

i'm a pretty outdoorsy bro so i used to drive out to stone mountain a lot. i had an annual pass. 

can't really think of anything else besides exploring decatur

you've been to little 5, east atlanta, edgewood and etc?

"east atlanta, cockin hammers / bandanas on car antennas"

went to stupid e andrews bar called prohibition last night where i played spin the bottle with coworkers. i'm too old for that, right?

supposed to shoot the hooch today but i don't feel like it. think i'm gonna skip and go blow my bread in buckhead.

pleasant hill for the korean, hit up umaido for ramen if you're in the area (even further north)buhi for the viet. get some banh mi at quoc huong.paper plane in decatur is legit. good food + drinks. chani pani for that indian. cakes and ale always a good option.community q for bbq. get the beef rib and a lemonade.empire state south if you're in the city. get the farm egg.killer mike + el p at the masq on wednesday.

Speaking of killer mike... https://twitter.com/KillerMikeGTO/status/363898559902388224

Did this dude realy just start a thread and say what yall want me to blog about though . .

On sufu forum though . .   . . 

Besides the fact that bosses don't blog anyways

Idk anyways wlcm back black

Wait ,westside aren't you indian smh

Edited by __3xL

Did this dude realy just start a thread and say what yall want me to blog about though . .

On sufu forum though . .   . . 

Besides the fact that bosses don't blog anyways , unless for their own boss ass personal satisfaction or to keep their own peace of mind that there company is a well oiled machine or as the machine turns (while being well oiled N' shit yeah) but then it's not blogging it more like journaling from the top of the world like point of view just for something to do never at the request of others or for their pleasure.

Idk anyways wlcm back black

Wait ,westside aren't you indian mane