the boss is black

wEstSidE

whos your favorite member of westside connection?

WC.

What exactly is a "real man" and why do you keep telling my girlfriend that you are one and I am not?

Vg5QMoX.png

so you a rasta huh

Nah, never ever.

mr. westside

im from the chicago sun-times

and i need to know

what kind of producer are you

you already know that i'll produce anything. get that gwop to feed my yung PAs.

i don't think i'll ever be flya den in 2007. that was probably my fly peak and i'm OK with that. i'm a lot better at other things now.

me, deafmetal, and vampyrvargfesten going in, straight off the phone, instagram @rexfs.

QLXklIz.jpg

KKQ6aM5.jpg

pz 2 LA

sup to herpsky.

then sup to ATL.

i don't think i'll ever be flya den in 2007. that was probably my fly peak and i'm OK with that. i'm a lot better at other things now.

me, deafmetal, and vampyrvargfesten going in, straight off the phone, instagram @rexfs.

pz 2 LA

sup to herpsky.

then sup to ATL.

THIS SUNDAY 

CHEE

gave herpsky a little tour of my small world. oddly, no pics of this "meetup." called SSchadenfreude like "moshi moshi!"

next step for yung djrajio: tokyo ballin with the OGs.

ratchets on ya boy's trouser king.

ATL tomorrow, sup to habia. where we gonna ball? we're bout to show em 2 Louboutin steppers yeen know it.

me and habia balled out in ATL for a few minutes last night. champagne Suburban is my favorite. woulda told the valet don't scratch that but Holeman & Finch closed their valet when we got there, wtf?!

33c6x5v.jpg

(true bros.)

ordered way too much food at H&F, smashed all dis. might've been more but i don't even recall:

• hot chicken
  • world famous H&F x Supreme burg (limited edition)
  • fake ATL banh mi
  • shrimp roll (lobster roll but shrimps)
  • carbonara
  • steak tartare
  • tri tip

blasted Migos. tried to hit up Halo but the joint was closed. that's cool, true ballin is in the mind, not the wallet. true ballin is being with your friends and family.

went to Canoe tonight. yung djrajio doesn't love this place but he split a Roederer and was good.

Edited by wEstSidE

zero cassette playa in this pic

+++POST O'ALLZ. RRL. LOUBOUTINS  

Also, the boss doesn't drink perrier. He only drinks SP.

Edited by herpsky

i have to reinvent. y'all want me to stagnate? yung OG wEstSidE was 17. yung djrajio is 24. changed my wardrobe up a dozen times. changed values a dozen times. yeen know it.

i posted the word "jawns" on here and now it's on TV. ain't nunn else to do.

ate at verasano's. very good. i have an interest in neapolitan pizza. prolly gonna take a class. caught Bling Ring at phipps. excellent theater that i highly recommend to anyone visiting ATL.

new resolution is to take more pictures. ay mrip, people standing out there watching, i'mma give em something to look at.

i have to reinvent. y'all want me to stagnate? yung OG wEstSidE was 17. yung djrajio is 24. changed my wardrobe up a dozen times. changed values a dozen times. yeen know it.

ate at verasano's. very good. i have an interest in neapolitan pizza. prolly gonna take a class. caught Bling Ring at phipps. excellent theater that i highly recommend to anyone visiting ATL.

new resolution is to take more pictures. ay mrip, people standing out there watching, i'mma give em something to look at.

just move 2 tokyo. b rapper. have rajio invest. put out record. "yung oyabun." 1st live show at trump room. 2nd one at tokyo dome.

eat arguably the best neapolitan pizza in the world.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

just move 2 tokyo. b rapper. have rajio invest. put out record. "yung oyabun." 1st live show at trump room. 2nd one at tokyo dome.

eat arguably the best neapolitan pizza in the world.

i'm not against this idea.

Not a bad photo to be honest.

nicest thing OG djrajio has said to me

me and my boss's loubis (working in concourse E sky club in ATL)

Xt4gb5U.png

i have to reinvent. y'all want me to stagnate? yung OG wEstSidE was 17. yung djrajio is 24. changed my wardrobe up a dozen times. changed values a dozen times. yeen know it.

should have peeped antico instead, get that diavola

should. ave peeped antico instead, get that diavola

I've had Antico's and itwas good. Double Zero Napolitana also good. forreal doe this was the best of the three. Pancetta/garlic pizza was excellent. cassava piece, you're on the inside. who are you? Edited by wEstSidE