Rick Owens mens S/S 14 - Paris

bill

am i the only one so narrowminded that i dont get what on earth rick was trying to do. i dont get why it has to get weirder and weirder by the season

edit: i love seeing futuristic, forward thinking collections because i love to think about what humanity will be dressed like about 200 years from now on, i also love ricks simplicity in leather jackets and hope to see more of that, but i just cant get my head around the other stuff

Edited by Glitch

The RO corp has enough $ to allow him to do what he wants and tries to push it even further.

Those sleeveless mesh and leather vests would be nice over a sleeveless tee or a tank top(and even better on girls). Industrial bros love to wear shitty black mesh tops and the ones who are into Rick will buy those in a heartbeat. 

Loving every bits of this collection. Far better than SS13. The cutout leather and denim jacket is great. His gloves are always nice and it fits the whole gym theme, plus it's a good way to accessorize an outfit (and make $).Mesh tanks are great to layer (over other RO tanks) and the leather one is perfect for summer. I hope that the leather belt makes it ways thru the womans collection (maybe as a dress or cuffs?).  Suiting is fine, so are the new model of ma1 jackets. The jumpsuits is a nice addiction to the RO universe.

The white/black and black/white ones are the nicest and that is coming from one who haven't bought a pair of non black shoes in years.

Hopefully the presentation and all the mesh turns off those annoying pyrex lovers.

Definitely not as big a fan of the clothes but as someone said the show in motion is amazing. I love how the band, the models and the audience are on the same level, like a basement punk show. seeing those trainers laced up properly changed my mind on them also, unfortunatly theyll be hype beasted into oblivion but theyre still nice.