Trophy Clothing

BlackPig

Shameless plug of a Trophy work shirt I have for sale in classifieds .....

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/150576-fs-trophy-clothing-sunset-indigo-work-shirt-xl/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

mce99-1606sw_md2.jpg

mce99-1606_1.jpg

The 1606 SW model has piqued my interest as of late.  Been seeing it pop up on a few Japanese motorcycle enthusiast Instagram pages lately.  I follow Trophy on Instagram and they're definitely a breath of fresh air, different from Neighborhood, without any controversial imagery found in their clothing like some motorcycle centered Japanese clothing.  Trophy is very similar to Rough & Rugged in how they portray themselves as a more refined workwear clothing brand.

Edited by mlwdp

I would say Rough and Rugged seem closer to NHDB than Trophy in my opinion.

Just curious, what controversial imagery from Nhbd are you talking about? 

I'm really interested in trying some of the dirt denim from Trophy. 

Anyone know what's up with the No Kipple site. They stock Trophy, although it seems like they haven't had any new stock or been updated for a while.

Neighborhood has flirted occasionally with subtle Nazi imagery such as the eagle but not outright like Vise clothing or Red Tail who use iron crosses and swastikas in their clothing.

Edited by mlwdp

• 1 year later...

I can't stop wearing my 1605bk.  The texture on the denim is awesome, the front pockets fit my hands perfectly unlike other Japanese brands that make unusable tiny pockets, and the overall look of the black denim is great.  I've been wearing them everyday so far and the waist has stretched about 2inches from initial wear.  It's already showing great wear and I'm looking forward to the grey fades.  I'm glad the assistant at Denimio helped me out with picking the right size of 34. I just wish they made the Black Dirt Denim in a narrow style though.  Probably won't be the last denim I purchase from Trophy.

Edited by mlwdp

• 4 months later...

X-post from evolution thread 

Machine washed and dried my Trophy black dirt Denim 1605bk.  Coming along slowly but surely.  I believe I'm posting the first washed and faded pics of this pair online in case anyone here is wondering how well these fade. Can't find fades anywhere of these to compare and contrast. They've turned more grey now and softer but still holding some texture.  I'll post a waywt pic of these some time.

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3706.JPG

IMG_3707.JPG

IMG_3708.JPG

IMG_3709.JPG

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

Edited by mlwdp

• 4 weeks later...

Liking the cut!

denim weight should work fine - it has only a single selvage, but I like the look of the broken-in pair.

definetly need a pair in dirt denim first, been putting it off for too long...

I'm a big trophy fan actually. I've been able to visit their shop and handle most of their pieces in person. Quality is uniformly excellent, built much better than many other labels out there. My only gripe is that their graphic imagery is often lacking. I'm not a big fan of their logo printed tees and jackets, but pretty much everything else they do is well worth it. I'm on the fence but considering getting one of their coach jackets. Hats and leathers are also very well made. 

1 hour ago, stadsvandringar said:

I'm a big trophy fan actually. I've been able to visit their shop and handle most of their pieces in person. Quality is uniformly excellent, built much better than many other labels out there. My only gripe is that their graphic imagery is often lacking. I'm not a big fan of their logo printed tees and jackets, but pretty much everything else they do is well worth it. I'm on the fence but considering getting one of their coach jackets. Hats and leathers are also very well made. 

As a biker, I appreciate that the brand heavily favors working class and motorcycle enthusiasts.  Other than West Ride, I see their gear being worn all the the time on Japanese motorcyclist Instagram pages and twitter.  The 1606 and 1605 seem to be the most popular based on durability and functionality.  That's what got my interest in the brand.  I needed something that can handle working in the garage besides looking good.

• 2 weeks later...

Not too many pics right now, but I just washed and machine dried again my 1605bk and they have turned even more grey now.  They still that gritty texture and turned out nicely.  Just a glimpse of what they're doing.  Last wash of the year until January unless they're stinking like earlier.

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

Edited by mlwdp

• 3 weeks later...

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/knock2018/item/09/

Trophy did a collab with a new shop called KNOCK to celebrate their grand opening last week according to their Instagram page.  There's a green and white colorway as well and they also ship international.

compass1536572331.jpg

compass1536572318.jpg

compass1536572343.jpg

Edited by mlwdp

• 2 weeks later...

Another KNOCKxTrophy Denim collaboration to celebrate the store's recent grand opening, the 1606. Knock ships internationally and while some of their items don't have measurements yet as they're still updating the site, they respond to emails in English.  

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/knock2018/143/?scid=af_pc_etc&sc2id=af_101_0_0

compass1538389431.jpg

compass1538389455.jpg

compass1538389538.jpg

compass1538389547.jpg

compass1538389528.jpg

Edited by mlwdp

• 1 month later...