Damir Doma mainline wool pants, black, size 48

SOLD. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Not entirely sure I want to let these go, but I found another item I'd like to buy that's a little more my style and I'm seeing if I can gather up the funds. These are the mainline wool "classic" trousers and are made of a really light, dry wool crepe that drapes very nicely and is wearable almost year-round. They have a relaxed cut, tapered legs, and a slightly dropped crotch (it's not the very dramatic drop-crotch he sometimes makes and isn't hard to get away with).

Condition is 8/10. There are adjustable side tabs, but one of the buttons came off on each side, so you'd have to add new buttons on to be able to make them adjustable again. I bought them new from Hotoveli in NYC and have worn them for about a year, mostly to and from an office. I take really good care of them and steam them out after each use, so they're in good shape. I'll also include the extra buttons that came with them. I'm happy to answer any questions, so don't hesitate to ask. I'm more active on Styleforum (same name) so you can check out my feedback over there if you like.

Asking $240 shipped in CONUS. SOLD. I'll ship internationally for an additional cost. Just PM me and we can work something out.

Measurements
Waist (waistbands aligned) - 16"
Thigh (straight across from bottom of crotch) - 12.25"
Back rise - 16.5"
Inseam - 31" (keep the drop crotch in mind, as it makes the inseam seem shorter; the inseam is unaltered and they should fit even if you're tall)
Leg opening - 7.5"

1db44c96_photo14.jpeg

a27f826d_photo15.jpeg

2eaa33f2_photo13.jpeg

They are the same trousers seen here (look cool rolled up too):

IMG_3255.jpg

http://ateliernewyork.com/category/damir-doma/ (search "classic trousers")

Edited by pickpackpockpuck