Jokez

June 22 browser problems

anyone else getting a malware warning on chrome when trying to get on the site? really annoying D:

Same here on Safari, every page I click it comes up again too. Fucking impossible to browse like this.

yeh...

we found and deleted the malware files and waiting for google to review.

unfortunately nothing else we can do about it till google unblock...

it's wasted my whole saturday so far... 

uuuurk

============================

Google's automatic systems will scan your website. If no malware is found, we'll remove the warning from your site. This may take a day or so to happen; you can check the status of your request in Webmaster Tools on the Malware page under Health.

If you've cleaned your site, but the warning is still in place after a couple of days, you may not have found and removed all the problematic content on your site. (Our automatic scanners are far more accurate than humans, and they may discover code that you have missed.) Check Webmaster Tools for a list of URLs with potential problems—but remember that the list contains only a sample of problematic URLs.

Very rarely, it can take up to a day for malware warnings (and links to the malware review request form) to be visible in Webmaster Tools after your search has been flagged in search results. If you don't see a warning in Webmaster Tools, but your site is flagged, please check back later

Just posting this to see if more people are experiencing problems when trying to open sufu in Mozilla safari or chrome ..explorer works for me

Comes up with message

Warning - visiting this website may harm your computer

Feed back and tech service appreciated

Happened to me on chrome, i just ignored the warning and proceeded to the website.

Get the standard Chrome "Malware detected" screen... Someone must've posted something shitty...

FYI....according to google web tools this image had the damaging code --> !!!?? 

anyway that infected a whole bunch of other files and it just snowballed....

our server managers deleted all the dodgy malware files and did a malware scan and it came up clean.

eventually google reviewed it and so here we are again...

it could always have been worse... 

post-108409-0-90342600-1371927894_thumb.