Starting to develop some nice fades

Size 27, unaltered but stretched out

Measurements:

Waist: 39cm

Inseam: 88cm

Upper thigh: 27.5cm

Hem: 17.5cm

Asking: $225

Can get better pictures (the light spot was just dust on my lens)

KOLcuqAl.jpg

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/A8oUb#86

And be sure to check my full ad for some seriously rare stuff http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/145958-new-items-dropped-prices-—-dior-neil-barrett-prada-ysl/#entry2896844

Edited by Champion champs

Looking to offload a pair of Dior Homme Mulholland Drives as well as a pair of Griffith Parks. Both are from the SS10 collection. Both of which are of the 19cm cut. They are completely unaltered and unwashed in anyway. They were only worn carefully on a handful of occasions and have been left in the closet since I've gained too much weight to fit in them. Comes with the grey tags that come with all Dior Homme denim.

I'm based in Singapore. 

1. Dior Homme Griffith Park SS10 W28 19cm MII

Great looking piece with paint spots and beautiful fades. One of the more sought after pieces of the SS10 collection.

Asking $400 via PayPal gift.

Measurements:

Waist(laid flat): 14.5"

Thigh(from crotch): 9.75"

Inseam: 37"

Hem: 6.5"

efm141.jpg2wf21dg.jpg

2. Dior Homme MulHolland Drive SS10 W28 19cm MII

Another great looking piece from the SS10 collection. Nicely done blue-grey wash.

Asking $400 via PayPal gift.

Measurements:

Waist(laid flat): 15"

Thigh(from crotch): 10"

Inseam: 37"

Hem: 6.75"

30kc1mg.jpg2wez23o.jpg

More pictures at the original thread! http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153228-fs-dior-griffith-park-mulholland-drive-ss10-19cm-ss10/

email at [email protected] for faster transactions.items are located in france, but i deliver all around the world without additional fees.

payment via paypal.

Dior Homme by hedi slimane VOTC fw0 Runway & campaign jacket( rare leather&wool version)

Here is probably the masterpiece of my whole collection, one of the most iconic pieces of the most important hedi slimane done for dior (victim of the crime FW2004-2005)

this is the leather & wool version of the jacket even more rare and more stylish, due to the contrast, than the full leather one.

Size is 52, but mostly fit like 50 (see measurements below) . perfect condition, asking 2395€ shipped 

Measurements:

Lenght: 63 cm 

Pit to pit: 50 cm

Sleeves: 67 cm

nxd8.jpg

Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane iconic runway FW05-06 leather jacket.

Probably the most famous brown leather jacket released by hedi slimane for Dior Homme.

Made from buttersoft leather, it was one of the most important piece in the FW2005-2006 runway collection.

size is 50.

Measurements:

Length: 63 cm

Pit to pit: 50 cm

Sleeves: 67 cm

asking 1695€ shipped

w2va.jpg

Kris Van Assche KVA runway FW07-08 coat.

size is 50

Measurements:

length : 105 cm

pit to pit: 51 cm

sleeves: 68 cm

asking 675€ shipped.

ajo5.jpg

Dior Homme by hedi slimane catwalk SS2005 "beck" collection white sneakers

The iconic white sneakers from legendary SS2005 Dior homme by hedi slimane collection, these are the shoes weared by almost all the models during the presentation.

Size is 41, good but used condition, asking 270€ shipped

ielx.jpg

Balmain by Decarnin black painted jeans

Gorgeous and iconic pair of balmain jeans, from the first men collection designed by christophe decarnin.

it remind me of dior black distressed one.

size 32

Measurements:

waist :43 cm

length: 120 cm

leg opening:  18 cm

asking 335€ shipped.

n5iu.jpg

Dior Homme by hedi slimane SS2005 rare iconic boots 

Gorgeous pair of boots, a collector from ss2005 "beck" dior homme collection by hedi slimane  (probably the summer version of the famous ones from VOTC).

Size is 41.5, asking 295 € shipped

by2c.jpg

Dior Homme by hedi slimane SS2007 black jacket 

Really nice black jacket designed by hedi slimane when he was artistic director at dior homme, the leather version was featured in SS2007 catwalk.

Retail price was 1000 €

Size is 52

Measurements:

lenght 67 cm

pit to pit 52 cm

sleeves 68 cm

asking 310€ shipped

9pu0.jpg

Dior Homme beige SS2006 military Jacket 

size 52

measurements:

length:78 cm

pit to pit:50cm

sleeves:67cm

asking 495€ shipped

4v2w.jpg

Dior Homme "I want to be you" FW2006 red tee-shirt size M

110€ shipped

lsn5.jpg

Dior Homme  SS2006 Silver messenger bag.

375€ shipped.

6z0q.jpg
Edited by yass92

>>>> http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152373-%E2%9C%96-dior-homme-ss03-ss04-aw05-aw10-lanvin-duffle-12-9-13-%E2%9C%96/ <<<

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

RARE! Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†Matte Waxed Key Holder Wallet

RARE! Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†White Mesh Scarf

Extremely RARE! Dior Homme SS03 Follow Me Bracelet/Cuff

RARE! Dior Homme FW05 “The End†Red/Grey Tanktop

RARE! Dior Homme Waxed Monogram Cardholder/Wallet

RARE! Dior Homme FW05 Grey Fair Isle Beanie

Dior Homme FW10 Leather Wrapped Key chain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dior Homme Black Clawmark Jeans

Dior Homme Black SuperSlender Jeans

For sale do take a look:
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153171-fs-diorhomme-clawmark-superslenders-ro-drkshdw-gucci-hightop-sneakers/#entry3018443

Prices Negotiable so PM ME now

Email me at [email protected] for faster transactions

Dior Homme 05SS M65 Jacket size 44
Up for sale is a classic m65 jacket from Dior Homme’s 05SS collection. The Jacket is made of cotton. Made in Italy. Features shoulder epaulettes and a 4 pocket design with hidden buttons. It also has a tie around belt which can be styled in a number of ways. Size 44. Khaki green. Looking for 800usd shipped within US or best offer.

IMG_1387_zps1d7c069c.jpg

Dior Homme "STRIP" Studded Leather belt size 90
Up for sale is a very rare studded leather belt from 04SS Strip collection. It features 2 rows of symmetrical studs with a zipper detail in the middle. The zipper has waxed pulls with the zipper tab at the end featuring a punched hole design similar to the buckle on the strip runway stud belt. The belt has a slide in closure design. It is in black leather, made in Italy, size 90 and is in excellent condition. I’m only selling because its too big for me. Looking for 350usd shipped within US. Thanks

IMG_1435_zps31f202d3.jpg

Dior Homme AW05 Runway Wool Peacoat size 46
Up for sale is a classic wool peacoat from Dior Homme’s 05FW collection. Perfect for winter. Slim fitting. Made in Italy. Great for size 44 wanting to have room for layering or a slim 46. Excellent condition. Looking for 1200usd shipped within US or best offer. Thanks

IMG_0747_zps9e93e12f.jpg

Edited by irismarco

08 Dior Wax

Size 28

Condition 9/10

No tears,rips or holes.

Not altered

Without tags

400USD shipped

IMG_5931.JPG

IMG_5933.JPG

Dior Bee Shirt
Only worn twice
Condition 9.5/10
Size 38
300usd

IMG_5534.JPG

Dior wax @ USD380 shipped

Dior Shirt @ USD280 shipped

Both @ USD650 shipped

Edited by neighborhoods

Email [email protected] for faster transactions

Dior Homme AW03 "Luster" Runway Trenchcoat size 44/46

Up for sale is the very rare runway coat from Dior Homme’s Autumn Winter 2003 season “Luster.†It has been featured in the runway campaigns and was worn by several models on the runway. It features napoleon style shoulder epauletes, a long center back vent and a double collar design. It also has intricate design stitches on the collar tips and sleeves. Size 44 or 46 available but only selling one. Color black and 100% cotton. Ref: 3HH1035061. Its in excellent condition but is missing the belt. Looking for 1100usd shipped or best offer. Can also trade for luster items. Thanks

IMG_1467_zps5db9f8bb.jpg

Dior Homme SS03 "Follow Me" Metal Plate Elastic Belt

Up for sale is the elastic belt with metal plates from SS03. Very rare. Excellent condition. Comes with a dust bag. Looking for 600usd shipped within US or best offer. I also accept trades with Dior Homme AW03 items. Thanks

IMG_1462_zpsc02dae36.jpg

Edited by irismarco

Up for sale are some Dior Homme pieces, mostly Hedi area. They were stored away for years and the condition is mostly brand new. Prices are without shipping costs and paypal fees.

I sold to a few people at SuFu in the past. For my reliability I am able to provide the user names. Further more I am able to provide a link to my ebay account with 450 ratings and 100% positive feedback.

Cuir Western Boots

Size: 42

Color: Marron (dark brown)

Condition: New, never worn. With dust bag and box.

Asking price: SOLD

--

B01 Sneaker 2004

Size: 42

Colour: White / blue / silver lace 

Model: SNDC3900

Condition: New, never worn. With dust bag and box.

Asking price: € 300,-  ($ 400,-)

11495237856_274a53d997_c.jpg

11495174234_49f2edef8c_c.jpg

11495157895_4aed80235c_c.jpg

--

Edited by formraum

Dior Homme AW03 "Luster" Runway Black Wax Coated jeans 26

Up for sale is the original waxed jeans from Dior Homme's Fall-Winter 2003 collection "Luster." Worn by several models on the runway. Features a very even coating of wax throughout with baked-in creases. Features a subtle hint of gold on the color. Made in Japan. Rare size 26. Unhemmed and unaltered. 7/10 condition. Has a small tear on the left back hem which is unseen when you stack the jeans (or have them shortened, your choice) the left back pocket was also repaired. Looking for 260usd shipped within US. Thanks

IMG_1498_zps6be009cf.jpg

Dior Homme 06SS Union Jack "Boy About Town" Tee Small

Up for sale is the very rare “Boy About Town†Union Jack Graphic Tee from Dior Homme’s 06SS collection. Seen on Hedi Slimane himself in several occasions. Color White, Size small. Made in Turkey. Has 2 small holes in the bottom front hem. Looking for 95usd shipped within US. Thanks

IMG_1491_zps82ea5063.jpg

FS:

Dior Homme S/S 07 Runway Bomber Leather Jacket

Ultra Rare Black Version

Size 48

Perfect Condition

S2S 43

P2P 51

$2999

This iconic piece needs no introduction. It was the highlight of the S/S 07 collection, featured in silver on the runway. I've never seen the black one for sale in size 48 before, and I doubt I'll ever see one again.

Edited by neonrider

Dior Homme 6.5 cm 05AW Heel Boots

Description: 6.5 cm boots from Dior Homme 05AW. Designed by Hedi Slimane. Amazing quality and classic design. Thick sole and leather. One of the best boots ever created by Slimane. Collectors piece.

Condition: Worn it two times, like new.

Size: 43

Measurements:

- Outsole length: 29.5 cm

- Heel height: 6 cm

Price: 400 eur (Price do not include shipping nor paypal fees)

Pics:

65-0.jpg

65-1.jpg

65-2.jpg

65-3.jpg

65-4.jpg

65-5.jpg

65-6.jpg

65-7.jpg

65-8.jpg

Dior Homme Luster FW03 distressed leather jacket

Iconic M65 field leather jacket by Hedi Slimane

Made in France â€“ only a limited amount of leather jackets are done there

Thick distressed leather in charcoal grey color

Size 48, fits 48 like a glove, but would also fit 46 well

Great state – 8/10 â€“ only 2 defects worth mentioning: some discoloration on lining (nothing dramatic) and a broken pull string on the upper zip closure (works perfectly and is not seen due to the upper placket)

More pics

IC  - please send me your offers

unnamed.jpg

Incase anyone missed this, I've listed my silver runway prototype leather jacket on ebay. I never thought I'd see two of these on one page, but there you go! Bidding starts low, or you can buy it for US $1600. Free shipping too!

http://www.ebay.ca/i...984.m1555.l2649

^^^Might as well post my listings as well, both are No Reserve:

1 Button Blazer from 2005 42P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151201639853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Dior Cords in gray 27W 16CM MIJ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151201638408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Free Shipping for SuFu peoples!