IaXsY2Wl.jpg

I just got my package from OkayOkay, when I pulled the candle out of the box, my office thought it was a penis pump.  Thanks swap partner!  

* Endless Ammo PT Crew

* Endless Ammo Artic Sweat - I got sweaty wearing this, and it gives me a huge moose knuckle, awesome

* 2 white Uniqlo tees

* Commune Hat

* Prayer Candle

* Stumptown Hairbender

* Campfire Incense

* 2 Friendship bracelets

* Copy of 2000 Leagues under the sea.

* Alive & Well | Commune buttons

* Tabasco sauce

Sorry about the poor pic quality, this nexus 5 camera blows 

Edited by DaBestSpoona

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

why has 1 9 9 3 not sent a package yet? how many months has it been? ill make a package because its x mas! 

its strange when hes talking about copping shoes w/ a budget of $500 on his tumblr yet cant ship out a package

May someone help me out and link to me some k00l sh0ez? 

Budget is -$500.

why has 1 9 9 3 not sent a package yet? how many months has it been? ill make a package because its x mas! 

its strange when hes talking about copping shoes w/ a budget of $500 on his tumblr yet cant ship out a package

this is for after-christmas fwiw, not like i have 500$ or even enough to kop anything at all atm.

don't worry about shipping a package for my partner because i'm sticking to still sending one out.

Edited by 1 9 9 3

Really? Why participate if you're gonna be a fucking loser? Either enter knowing you have shit you'll be able to send a cool package, or not. If you can't afford it, don't. It's really fucking simple.

this is for after-christmas fwiw, not like i have 500$ or even enough to kop anything at all atm.

don't worry about shipping a package for my partner because i'm sticking to still sending one out.

not like i have enough to kop anything at all atm.

im sorry, but u mean after ur most recent pickup?

-One of my biggest purchases this season.

COME TO PAPA.

-The best thing is that the double rider, s/s’13 sweatshirt, and the novembers t-shirt will all come in one package. 

im sorry, but u mean after ur most recent pickup?

yes after my most recent pickup, in which i sold something else to purchase.

i'm not making any excuses and i'm saying that i've neglected and put this off for way too long.

but it's not like i don't have a conscious and won't send out a package especially after i received one myself.

i told taco i would get this settled after last week's school session since i'm on winter break, so i'm working on it.

Alright, 1993 is gonna send his package out and we'll be covered on that front.

The care package suggestion was actually for another member who's package might have gotten lost in the mail. I've already received a pm from a volunteer so we'll get that ball rolling soon.

Package would be sent to Europe, so if it happens let's pitch in to cover shipping costs and whatever else