No one is bold until they've completed both steps addressed in the first post. Plus he sent an annoyingly formatted email. He bold now tho ;)

@denton where's your email????????

my bad.  finger slipped and I hit "send" before i finished the message.  i felt bad, then i remembered this is the internet

lasseg, currently I don't believe in rep-discrimination so if you would like to join, please follow the steps in the first post!

edit: your avatar makes me pretty uncomfortable for some reason.

Edited by tacotron

I have to admit, I also love the both of them. Knowing that other members of this swap probably feel the same, I will email them both and ask them to resubmit their emails considering the fact that both of them did not fully follow instructions in their original emails.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I REALIZED I FUCKED UP.

Desi posted before the deadline so he is in for sure. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT#2: both are now officially in sswap

Edited by tacotron

Anyone know of a good way to pick the person that's going to send to ME without having me know who it will be??? I want to be surprised too :(

Not sure that's possible, unless you outsource the partner choosing to a mutual third party? maybe ask one of the mods kindly to do it? 

Yeah, I wish there was a way to keep whoever was sending to me a mystery while simultaneously knowing everyone else's shit.

@CHINESEGOLD, they get tons of bad reputation for it and everyone hates their guts for a while. Unfortunately there isn't much else to do except out of the kindness of our hearts, initiate a care package to the person who didn't get a package cause of some jerk. 

All emails have gone out regarding partner information! The deadline to send packages is AUGUST 22nd, 2013 (8/22/13)

I would wait a couple days before you start gathering up stuff for your partner, since there might be partner changes if needed. 

Let's make this a good one guys! When you have shipped your package, please notify me/post in this thread so I can update you on the list.

Edited by tacotron