Superswap v7, hosted by a non-fraudulent person.

Because I need more to do this summer.

READ ALL OF THIS POST

READ ALL OF THIS POST

READ ALL OF THIS POST

DEADLINE TO SEND PACKAGES: August 22, 2013 September 6, 2013 September 20, 2013 September 30

Setting a strict email cut off date at REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Emails sent after will be ignored.

*Date subject to being shortened. Not extended.

I'm not going to just assume that everyone from the previous thread will be up for this right away when hosted by me, so I will need everyone to do the following as the first steps to participating in the swap:

1) Post in this thread that you want to participate

2) Email me the following information:

Subject Line: Username / Superswap v7

a. Full Name (First, Last)

b. Address

c. Primary Email Address

d. Shipping preferences (If you for some reason cannot do international shipping, prefer to be within your continent, etc.)

e. Size information (Shirt, shoes, pants, etc.)*

Please follow the subject line. This makes it way easier for me.

Email this info to: ___________________

Once you have completed these two steps, your name will be in bold on the list in this post. You will not participate in this swap unless your name is in bold.

I have no idea whether this should require a post minumum, rep minimum, etc. but really anyone can turn into an asshat or shit happens in life that has nothing to do with post count or rep. If you fucked up in previous swaps, don't even bother trying to sign up for this. I'm expecting the lot of you to keep an eye out for fuck ups too, I'm not gonna study the previous swap. So call them out when you see them.

Please commit to shipping your package with delivery confirmation and tracking. Even if you're a stand up person and all, shit happens with the mail so its really easier for everyone if you pay whatever for that extra tracking. Talk to me if you really cannot do this.

More steps and dates will be announced as this progresses. Lets make this a good one. Also lets try to not have any supercare packages this time around. Thinking about putting a cap on the amount of participants as well. We will see.

Participants who have shipped their packages will be in green.

1. tacotron

2. OkayOkay

3. CHINESEGOLD

4. wahwho11

5. funkdoobi

6. kelleydenham

7. I wear shooes

8. merry burger

9. ADH92

10. hailxenu

11. jackg

12. eloq

13. DaBestSpoona

14. philosophiliac

15. 1 9 9 3

16. evilgeniusdan

17. Denton

18. xchen

19. kaws&effect

20. lasseg

21. albertabeef

22. Desi

23. yoallanface

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES

Update #1 7/1/13 - Registration is now closed. Stay tuned for announcements of swap partners this week.

Update #2 7/6/13 - Partner information has gone out via email, THE DEADLINE TO SHIP YOUR PACKAGE IS AUGUST 22nd, 2013 (8/22/13)

Update #3 7/31/13 - Deadline has been changed to SEPTEMBER 6th, 2013 (9/6/13)

Update #4 8/23/13 - Deadline changed to SEPTEMBER 20th, 2013 (9/20/13)

Update #5 9/18/13 - Deadline changed to SEPTEMBER 30th, 2013 (8/30/13)

Edited by harotron

Really loving gmail's auto-labeling for emails that contain specific keywords. Remember guys, at least get the "Superswap v7" part in the subject line perfect. 

I'm being so anal about this swap lol

Really loving gmail's auto-labeling for emails that contain specific keywords. Remember guys, at least get the "Superswap v7" part in the subject line perfect. 

I'm being so anal about this swap lol

Good! I wish I was able to dedicate myself to organizing this so well. I'm glad you're being as strict as you are.

Edited by funkdoobi

oh yeah, thanks tacotron.  maybe you should pm the people who originally wanted to join to let them know.

just to ensure we don't get a superswap with like 10 people.

Alright, pm'd all those dudes. 

and honestly, a swap with 10 solid people wouldn't be bad at all in my opinion!

The last one was started by an individual who is now nowhere to be found thanks to fraudulent activity he had initiated.

edit: it was also just brought to my attention that USPS now has free Delivery Confirmation (tracking), so no excuse for continental US shipping to not have tracking! Also, right now, I feel sorry for the non-US members who sign up for this swap. :/

Edited by tacotron

why isn't hailxenu bold? why isn't hailxenu bold!?!?

No one is bold until they've completed both steps addressed in the first post. Plus he sent an annoyingly formatted email. He bold now tho ;)

@denton where's your email????????

Edited by tacotron