worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes

CASSAVA PIECE

assecretmaker: dude give it up, what do u think you're achieving here? are u gunna change him and set him on the path of righteous sufuness? do u think you're letting everyone know his perceived 'misdeeds'? or are u just doing it to spite and annoy him like an angry child? regardless of whatever he did or didn't do to you, be the bigger internet warrior and walk away maturely. air your shit and then drop it. 'live or die, but don't poison everything'.

and srsly if you can't laugh at yourself on the internet, everyone else will do it for u.

That little bit is humorous in itself, but let's be honest: it's far too late for that approach, don't you think?

can you tell me why ppl think he is funny? Based fun on laughing at others?

scha·den·freu·de

noun, often capitalized \ˈshä-dÉ™n-ËŒfrȯi-dÉ™\

: a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

there ya go bud  :)

scha·den·freu·de

[/size]noun,[/size] [/size]often capitalized[/size] [/size]\ˈshä-dÉ™n-ËŒ[/size]frȯ[/size]i-dÉ™\[/size]

: a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

there ya go bud  :)

you sure the word not starts with as? Ok this would be the last one. warning received.

I can put rep on anyone I want. You just shut the fuck up and watch.

ha ha ha ha ha HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA who is this guy

sschaudenfreude (sp?) at least gives information about facetasm, phenomenon, other japshit i don't have access to, and it's entertaining to read in a popcorn.gif way his, djraijo and herpsky's travels in the TOKYO superjetset thread. 

ss is pretty light-hearted, and i appreciate when his trollbait gets picked up by visheads who can't take a joke.  out of all the posters in this thread, i think he's the only one who realizes that this is all a joke...i don't even talk to my friends about superfuture, it's that embarrassing.

random bz: "oh, so you're part of an internet forum about fashion?"

yeah, i just shoot the shit on here every couple months and buy clothes. the internet is not serious business. 

Edited by Just Another XY

░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▌
░░░░░░░▄▀█░░█▄▀
â–‘â–‘â–‘â–„â–„â–€â–▌░â–▌░█░░░▄▄▀▀▌
░▀▀█░░█▄▄▀░░▄▄▀▀▌▄█▌▌
░░░█░░░░░▄▀▀▄▄â–▒▌███â–
░░░▀░░░â–▀▄█▀▀▒▒▒▌███â–
░░▄▀▀▌░â–â–██▌▒▄â–▒▌███â–â–€â–
â–▀▄█▌▌░â–â–█████â–▒▌███▄█â–
â–â–██▌▌░â–â–███▀▒▒▒▌████▀â–
â–â–██▌▌░â–â–███▒▄â–▒▌█▀▄▄▀▀
â–â–██▌▌▀â–â–█████â–â–’â–„â–„â–€
â–â–██▌▄█â–â–█▀▀▄▄▀▀
â–â–████▀â–▄▄▀▀
â–â–█▀▀▄▀▀
â–â–„â–„â–€

sschaudenfreude (sp?) at least gives information about facetasm, phenomenon, other japshit i don't have access to, and it's entertaining to read in a popcorn.gif way his, djraijo and herpsky's travels in the TOKYO superjetset thread. 

ss is pretty light-hearted, and i appreciate when his trollbait gets picked up by visheads who can't take a joke.  out of all the posters in this thread, i think he's the only one who realizes that this is all a joke...i don't even talk to my friends about superfuture, it's that embarrassing.

yeah, i just shoot the shit on here every couple months and buy clothes. the internet is not serious business. 

Thank you. So much real talk in this post. 

It's one thing to engage in a back-and-forth with someone just because you're bored…it's a wholenotha thing to take it personally on that real life tip. 

damn is that who i am to u, an every couple month ting?

tD4H3B8.jpg

assecretmaker was invented to have people buy superaccounts and +/- 10 rep everything

i think.

there should be a limit on how many posts you can +/- rep in a day.  i mean do you really need to rep like 100 posts in a day?

Edited by wahwho11

assecretmaker was invented to have people buy superaccounts and +/- 10 rep everything

i think.

there should be a limit on how many posts you can +/- rep in a day.  i mean do you really need to rep like 100 posts in a day?

contrary to yr theory it is probable that a majority here (if they possessed nuclear rep capabilities) wouldn't go thru all the trouble or have enough patience to reenact some reagan vs Gorbachev cold war here. trigger happy sociopaths like the guy above are an unnatural annomaly. a def under or oversight on the part of the superfuture system makers. anyway at this point it's unnecessary/foolish for any rational member to purchase an upgrade just 4 rep power. Every sensible member worth their salt knows that assecretmaker's rep is worthless as it is biased...and that can be said for any other member practicing similar rep-buffoonery!

However if anyone wants to upgrade for other reasons or to support the forum, then it's def not a bad idea.

most def agree with yr 2nd statement. FYI reg members are limited tho. And apparently super sellers have the power to erase other members' posts in their sales threads.