worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes

CASSAVA PIECE

SSchadenfreude

photo-157480.gif?_r=1384982507

Looks like I'm not the only one after your FaceBook.

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io8_1280.png

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io5_1280.png

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io6_1280.png

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io2_500.png

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io3_1280.png

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io4_1280.png

Every action has consequences you mean little troll - even on your little corner of the Internet.

Edited by Maximilian S

What consequences? Aint nothin but anonymous cockroaches jackin off to my infamy.

I assume u the dudette who wanna c dick pics

Y do u even post on this forum anyway?

Medusa?
Got it twisted, you don't need to suck his dick.

Guys more like the Eye of Sauron or s/t. Spends all his days staring at this abyss. Anyone that throws on a ring alerts his horde of slain fuccbois from beyond the rep circle jerk to scrutinise petty curiousity.

No ones seen his face, his words are pretty much mute, this empty vessel that reacts to the slightest twitch of life in his realm(supertrash).

Nothing but cloaks there hombre.

Edited by TernLef

Medusa?

Got it twisted, you don't need to suck his dick.

Guys more like the Eye of Sauron or s/t. Spends all his days staring at this abyss. Anyone that throws on a ring alerts his horde of slain fuccbois from beyond the rep circle jerk to scrutinise petty curiousity.

No ones seen his face, his words are pretty much mute, this empty vessel that reacts to the slightest twitch of life in his realm(supertrash).

Nothing but cloaks there hombre.

the fuck is this shit get the fuck outta here

the fuck is this shit get the fuck outta here

4chan diction in a nutshell. Reading the posts of 4chan immigrants legitimately makes me stupider, wish a feature existed that would let me autoblock any user that uses 'smh' 'fuccboi' or p and v to abbreviate 'pretty' and 'very.' makes you seem like a goddamn mongoloid.

vvv people who type like this don't deserve internet access imo vvv 

uglyos tryna be me cuz they jelly of my next level fit+my hair smh smh

Schadenfreude is prettier than you. Please give up this bullshit, this place is about a certain anonymity not witch hunts. I can call you an annoying cunt but I'd never try to enter your life outside superfuture, that would be too much.

Edited by Fuuma

tumblr_n7cem3PFkF1s0412io4_1280.png

what is bad about this? i would be flattered if someone wanted to see my peen this badly

Schadenfreude is prettier than you. Please give up this bullshit, this place is about a certain anonymity not witch hunts. I can call you an annoying cunt but I'd never try to enter your life outside superfuture, that would be too much.

Could you please give me his Facebook address because I seriously want to pay him back all the negativity that he gives to others.