worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes

CASSAVA PIECE

contrary to yr theory it is probable that a majority here (if they possessed nuclear rep capabilities) wouldn't go thru all the trouble or have enough patience to reenact some reagan vs Gorbachev cold war here. trigger happy sociopaths like the guy above are an unnatural annomaly. a def under or oversight on the part of the superfuture system makers. anyway at this point it's unnecessary/foolish for any rational member to purchase an upgrade just 4 rep power. Every sensible member worth their salt knows that assecretmaker's rep is worthless as it is biased...and that can be said for any other member practicing similar rep-buffoonery!

However if anyone wants to upgrade for other reasons or to support the forum, then it's def not a bad idea.

most def agree with yr 2nd statement. FYI reg members are limited tho. And apparently super sellers have the power to erase other members' posts in their sales threads.

some people have real jobs or make money, i dunno.

• 1 month later...

Arwhyayen

Kid needs to think before hitting the post/reply button... or alternatively he should just quit the internet altogether.

agreed.  always stupid shit comin outta his ridiculous mouth.  piss on that turd

fancies himself grime-kid mc whatever.  fuck him and his fb fairy clique

i get no love on this site. And what shoes? i dont even remember haha

edit: and i think i pmed you about the sizing not how much, and my bad dude i actually meant to up that fit

and i just noticed all three of you are from the worst market place thing thread lol why u hating on [a complete idiot who is not aware of the rules on this forum]

No longer qualifies for "WORST POSTER ON SUFU"

R.I.P. aoreugifragde

Edited by jimmyc
breaking forum rules

• 2 weeks later...
clarkjrtube

i've been making youtube videos this past month on my supreme collection and recent news i find interesting! let me know what you think :D

my latest News Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXOzAcnKyPE

Supreme Collection video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWD-yjrknqQ&list=TLF8Hz2UWVUYbN8XfhysBQMk18NTzTHzfo

he's invaded fuk too  :(

fuckin too right.

whoever keeps posting pics of some random dude from london just look fucking stupid.

if you're gonna call me up on being a shit poster, atleast get me picture right, bunch of dafties.

fuckin too right.

whoever keeps posting pics of some random dude from london just look fucking stupid.

if you're gonna call me up on being a shit poster, atleast get me picture right, bunch of dafties.

Arwhyayen

Kid needs to think before hitting the post/reply button... or alternatively he should just quit the internet altogether.

2 be completely fair, the member who cast yr name into this thread/thinks ur a shit poster didn't post the pic in question in this thread.  neither did i.

Arwhyayen

i didn't think it was actually possible for there to be a worse brit on sufu than tinfoil but this gentleman has smashed all previous records

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...