worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes

CASSAVA PIECE

all indonesian posters im sorry but man no quality

there's some other malaysian poster who uses french user name.  he sucks 2.

if indoneland and malayland were likened  2 koreas, which one be north?  where the fuck r these countries anyway (should i even care?)?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

there's some other malaysian poster who uses french user name.  he sucks 2.

if indoneland and malayland were likened  2 koreas, which one be north?  where the fuck r these countries anyway (should i even care?)?

Goddamn you are more ignorant than some of white America

tacotron

sarang hae

SSschadenschlut-something

cos we got beef now

Okay weenie 96 let's get this straight, I don't have beef with you. If you think we have beef just because I put your name in this thread, I question your knowledge of "beef". Grow some thicker skin!

You've got a point, my income ain't brilliant, and I do need to prioritise my spending, but it seems on this forum, if you don't spend the almost maximum amount on the flashiest gear, your a poor fool and you get neg repped. That, to me, is a tad harsh.

And the award for the most pretentious fashion forum goes to...

this guy is an idiot. can these posts count for at least 2 votes?

yung frail.  dookie of the month.  tryin 2 fib about mods moving shitty fit/shoes (mos def his). claimed that he wanted help identifying the footwear, and that he didn't post in the waywt-footwear thread

EDIT: gay mods moveds this here for some reason but i was actually asking for some1 to identify the shoes for me?????????

not my fit

today-L.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

some snippets

misguided and derivative how? that doesnt even make sense. its one thing to say something, another to know why you said it.

ive never been shit on in a crit...

i am accepted into the #2 masters in painting program (of which has one of the most rigorous interview processes and smallest acceptance rates) in the country and am attempting to get into the #1 school and you think i should validate the opinion of ppl who dont know anything about art, let alone the theory and progression behind it?

edit: and this isnt a crit, this is the internet and ppl throwing out unjustified opinions on something they dont understand

you obviously also dont know what avant garde means.

i dont care that you dont enjoy my work or diss me and it, i know plenty of people who are well respected in the art community that do and for good reasons and ill stick to their criticism and input as to what works and what doesnt, not someones wife who went to tyler.

I sense a grandiose opinion of oneself, coupled with the delusional, aggressive and snide responses to negative commentary leads me to believe this poster has a psychological profile comparable to someone with NPD such as Ted Bundy