worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes

CASSAVA PIECE

if we are actually being serious: wehatelondon

i dont even consider him  a "worst poster."  he just a piece of shit

Edited by Woogle

my beefs:

okayokay - you are a generic white guy with generic white guy wisdom and generic white guy problems. why read your posts when i could just watch an episode of two and half men?

wahwho11 - no contribution to waywt, nothing clever or funny either. no entertaining stories in confessional or superawkward. you're filler or white noise

same problem with kellydenimblmhall of vame, etc. notice how only one person nominated the most negged poster of recent memory wehatemyself. thats because people bringing dogshit to the table at least are bringing something to the table.

i am now going to log out for several months because i've already overstayed my welcome by posting six times in the last several days

my beefs:

okayokay - you are a generic white guy with generic white guy wisdom and generic white guy problems. why read your posts when i could just watch an episode of two and half men?

wahwho11 - no contribution to waywt, nothing clever or funny either. no entertaining stories in confessional or superawkward. you're filler or white noise

same problem with kellydenimblmhall of vame, etc. notice how only one person nominated the most negged poster of recent memory wehatemyself. thats because people bringing dogshit to the table at least are bringing something to the table.

i am now going to log out for several months because i've already overstayed my welcome by posting six times in the last several days

shots fired...er...sawyer...tomahawk thrown.

@ Sawyer - I'm sure I've noted that I'm a typical, suburban white guy more times than you've noted that you're insufferably depressed and drifting into a black hole of solitude and sadness and...on and on and on, and then on and on and on some more. So that really shouldn't be surprising, it's not like you're saying anything I haven't said about myself already, and pretty often. Realtalk tho, I really do hope you find a way to make yourself happy at some point. Not talking shit.

Cassava - I brought it up once before and it never got answered, are you the same guy that used to post here about his $29,000something bank balance and how he's been fucking bitches since he was 14 or whatever? I don't know why it keeps hitting me that you're the same person, I can't remember his name (Gullyside maybe?), but if you aren't just say you aren't and I'll let it be. I swear I see so many similarities for some reason. Funny tho, out of all 7 or 10 that don't like me (that took the time to post it here, there's probably scores more) you're the only one that actually adds something interesting to the forum imo, and you probably dislike me the most.

Really tho, I'll vote for myself to put me in the top spot...with 8 votes or whatever. This will be very satisfying for you, Hyun/Sarang, Vampy, Mag and like...3 more people. Even if it's 20, or 30, or 50 I don't know if it makes any real difference. It gets popular to dickride someone on here pretty regularly and I generally stay out of "hating", I rarely even neg anyone, even in this thread, and definitely not trying to be the guy that gets weirdly obsessed with another user (Vampy you still posting about Lando somewhere or did that finally fucking end?). I've been posting less and less lately as things get busier, and as the quality of what does get posted on the forum wanes. If anything I've felt a bit too old to even post much anymore, but shit I post gets +'d, probably because being vanilla appeals to the widest audience? Lowest common denominator concept? You tell me.

Anyway, the only thing I can think of that's worse than getting older and continuing to post semi-regularly, is somehow racking up 6,000+ posts, especially anonymously and about basically nothing. Sick, so you posted here 6,000 times and it’s all forgettable. Sufu's never really cared about being nice to people, it's never gonna change hopefully, but it at least used to be way more clever and interesting. It’s just the same tired and re-hashed bickering over and over again. I usually just watch it from a distance. And with that I just referenced "how much better it used to be"...something I always thought was stupid to do.

edit: wtf you can't rep yourself anymore. Was gonna self neg :/

TL:DR - "lol didn't read" "apply gradient fade" “no shots fired†"etc"

Edited by OkayOkay

^cassava aint that guy

also okayokay, i got nuthin against u, but u write like u got white guilt or something.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^cassava aint that guy

also okayokay, i got nuthin against u, but u write like u got white guilt or something.

I think I've mentioned this before also. Or that I'm at least aware of it.

edit: for clarity, I started reading all my girl's social work books a while back, and shit really re-worked how I look at things and myself. Kinda killed some of the pride, but also made me way less interested in talking shit / being a dick to people. Not really applicable here, but I'm sure it carries over.

Edited by OkayOkay

Really tho, I'll vote for myself to put me in the top spot...with 8 votes or whatever. This will be very satisfying for you, Hyun/Sarang, Vampy, Mag and like...3 more people. Even if it's 20, or 30, or 50 I don't know if it makes any real difference. It gets popular to dickride someone on here pretty regularly and I generally stay out of "hating", I rarely even neg anyone, even in this thread, and definitely not trying to be the guy that gets weirdly obsessed with another user (Vampy you still posting about Lando somewhere or did that finally fucking end?). I've been posting less and less lately as things get busier, and as the quality of what does get posted on the forum wanes. If anything I've felt a bit too old to even post much anymore, but shit I post gets +'d, probably because being vanilla appeals to the widest audience? Lowest common denominator concept? You tell me.

Anyway, the only thing I can think of that's worse than getting older and continuing to post semi-regularly, is somehow racking up 6,000+ posts, especially anonymously and about basically nothing. Sick, so you posted here 6,000 times and it’s all forgettable. Sufu's never really cared about being nice to people, it's never gonna change hopefully, but it at least used to be way more clever and interesting. It’s just the same tired and re-hashed bickering over and over again. I usually just watch it from a distance. And with that I just referenced "how much better it used to be"...something I always thought was stupid to do.

what you probably don't realize is that 2 certain members here (myself included), superfuture is like an online multi player video game.

also nobody cares if you're white. there are generic asians who have, and get called as such. so no need to catch feelings.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

DISS(honorable) mention goes to sean9.

probably not one of the worst, but heading in that direction.   like the annoying kid brother you supposed to kill right after birth.  fail to do so and all ur left with is some little wanker that you gotta share your inheritance with.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

DISS(honorable) mention goes to sean9.

probably not one of the worst, but heading in that direction.   like the annoying kid brother you supposed to kill right after birth.  fail to do so and and all ur left with is some little wanker that you gotta share your inheritance with.

Serbians or brake sabotaging....

Also can we stop voting for master? Now that I found out he's some sort of Latino from Detroit, with an apartment that looks like a luxury hotel designed by Arabs, I sorta pity him.

Also can we stop voting for master? Now that I found out he's some sort of Latino from Detroit, with an apartment that looks like a luxury hotel designed by Arabs, I sorta pity him.

$$$.O.I.L. M.O.N.E.Y.$$$

he's like the ugly american at some jap sushi bar.  the douche who tries to order all the "exotic" endangered species shit.  holding his chopsticks way too low and drowning shit in soy sauce. or like the guy at the french restaurant who insists on sending his vichyssoise back because it's "cold."  all the while garbed in visvim clothing and wearing ann d sneakers.

lol this kind of thread should be a pisstake, I don't know how y'all manage to take yourselves so fuckin' seriously

this is the internet for chrissake

this should be fun/funny

ps. okayokay seems like a nice guy.