Massive Rick Owens DRKSHDW sale thread sizes S/M

winst

~all pictures are of actual items, please see FLICKR slideshow at bottom~

Selling a TON of DRKSHDW pieces, from the past three or four seasons (a couple are current). All prices include paypal fee AND domestic shipping. For international orders, please ask for quote - I will do my best to make it cheap. Also will accept offers on multiple items.

RO MAINLINE silky sheer 100% cotton tank top with diagonal back seam in dust size L, black size M, $SOLD for dust and $SOLD for black (dust has a very faint small stain on lower front, not noticeable, both are barely worn)

DRKSHDW sheer pearl t-shirt with asymmetrical back seams and curved front seam, size M - $SOLD (worn just a couple of times, a tiny hole on front and back but no other signs of wear)

DRKSHDW smoke print black thin jersey tank with banded collar, size M - $130 (new)

DRKSHDW sumo shorts in dark dust with drop crotch and front/back flaps, size S - $SOLD (unworn but is sun-bleached at left seam)

DRKSHDW cut-off sweat pants with double pockets and drop crotch in bitter (brown) and dust, both size M - $SOLD (condition excellent on both)

DRKSHDW high waisted and drop crotch sweat pants in dark dust with zipper pockets and velcro back pockets, size S - $SOLD (worn sparingly, in great condition)

DRKSHDW black jersey and leather zip-up hoodie size M - $SOLD (new & as seen here on SSENSE: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/rick_owens_drkshdw/black_jersey_and_leather_zip-up_hoodie/68988?origin=pla&gclid=CJGQ9e7-5bcCFcGe4AodrT4Aew)

DRKSHDW thick jersey full length dress with racer back, size M - $230 (new)

Still have a combo white poplin/black hammered leather sleeve asymmetrical jacket to put up, if interested then shoot me a PM and I'll send over pics when I have some.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25531460@N06/sets/72157634140093350/

Edited by winst

• 2 weeks later...