superfuture tumblr shit talking thread. reviews etc

tbh yr tumblr seems almost okay.  my main gripe is aesthetic inconsistency, but i suppose that is the all the recent rage of superfuture and like minded sites and individuals.  you have some cool pics up, then you got random raw denim paired with vans.  then all of a sudden you've got some commoner 1300 nb.  plus the sporadic urban tech and your prerequisite goth ninja.  a smorgasbord of different aesthetics is  sometimes okay i guess, but your's is so chaotic.  it doesn't tell me a specific story.  conceptually it makes little sense.   the narrative of yr tumblr seems typically lazy like so many others who have been "mentored" (and i use mentored rather liberally) by sites such as sufu and it's like.  it's not even schitzo to the point of being cool or even forgivable.  lastly i don't know if this is areal compliment, but the way in which you write reminds me of a slightly more coherent and non junkie "triumphant burst of music" or whatever the fuck that blog was called (take it as an insult if you must).

Edited by Woogle

^pretty good selection of titties and a nice vag pic. For what yr tumblr lacks in substance or informative cultural references, it def makes up for with bitches. Random pic of roger sterling and a couple of Tyson. Yr method is nonsensical yet I find something about yr tmblr oddly endearing. Keep doing it, but I'd personally lose the supreme shit and the overly popular gangster film shit.

Also yr curation of hip hop artist pics is a little too basic...

Mayne, u should just compile azz & titties. I think that prolly the strongest asset of yr tmblr and maybe yr forte.

^i liked it a while back and better on mrip hustle tumblr

I can't think of a reason you would like the same picture better on another site aside from the fact that you both posted in the same time period and are endeared to one another...

or you didn't like that I wrote "shred" underneath it

or you don't like me

Nevermind I thought of two reasons

I can't think of a reason you would like the same picture better on another site aside from the fact that you both posted in the same time period and are endeared to one another...

or you didn't like that I wrote "shred" underneath it

or you don't like me

Nevermind I thought of two reasons

yr 1st reason is wrong.

the 2nd isn't far fetched, but i didn't really care about yr caption.

3rd is one that shoulda probably not occurred 2 you because you'd know it if i didn't.

it's alittle different, but i probably liked it better before for a similar reason that i once kinda liked the misfits a long  time ago vs. as of late, when i hear(d) their music playing at a store like supreme and @ hot topic.

Edited by Woogle

Gotta search for that tender Woogle love

dude this aint supposed to be "my thread" or just my thoughts on sufu tumblrs.  i'd like to hear other people's opinions about tumblr here. thanks

Edited by Woogle

dude this aint supposed to be "my thread" or just my thoughts on sufu tumblrs.  i'd like to hear other people's opinions about tumblr here. thanks

Don't take it the wrong way, i fully support it and find it extremely entertaining.