superfuture tumblr shit talking thread. reviews etc

http://illtellyoulater.com/

tacotron,

yr blog/whatever the fuck that is, is far from fuckin user friendly.  maybe that's the point.  was mildly annoyed in the beginning, but i have to admit that shit kinda grew on me.  entertained me much more than alota the other tumblr/blogs in this thread.

so what's the deal with this shit?

"permission to access camera and mic or...." or something?  wow

no idea what their user name is but I assume they are on superfuture

just fucking post the tumblr link again.  man up and review it as well.  where did you find it?

i got the user name wrong, but it was similar to the tumblr name u edited out 

yohjihatesfashion

thought i might be from this member.  no sig no link

• 2 weeks later...

edit:  THANK YOU MOD

anyway

http://wurmm.tumblr.com/

wurm's tumblr.

does the title "death by hentai"  even work?

this tumblr little better than reg gothnin/japlover.  recommended for yellow belt gothninja.  also don't make fun of dog

Edited by SSchadenfreude

fuck sake man why did you link it like that, i've got cyber-anxiety from being on someone recent visitors list

Actually word to this. I wonder what people are doing visiting my page, it's not like I have any content worth searching for.

Edited by okonomi

not going to comment on content i'll leave that to woogie but um regarding your theme is pretty difficult to look at... The jQuery / css3 / whatever you used img hover is sorta annoying and comes off as flashy - that sorta effect is best used when content is organized in a grid / non-linear manner.

Also the background is kinda ugly and distracting. makes any text on the page sorta difficult to read. i'd just change it to something a little more simple and maybe check out jQuery backstretch or something similar but also if you're using a photo (as opposed to subtle pattern or smth) you probably want to make the container for your content feed more opaque even like ~20% opacity makes a huge difference.

Lastly I get how making everything all uppercase is a style decision but when your tumblr name is KillerSeaPanda and I read stuff like 

PEOPLE WHO SPEND THEIR MONEY IN STUPID WAYS ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU CAN’T BUY HAPPINESS.

and

“DUDE, THAT’S LIKE JUST ASKING HER TO FART ALL OVER YOUR BONER.â€

in all uppercase i'm not really seeing much style

Edited by Enaml

http://illtellyoulater.com/

tacotron,

yr blog/whatever the fuck that is, is far from fuckin user friendly.  maybe that's the point.  was mildly annoyed in the beginning, but i have to admit that shit kinda grew on me.  entertained me much more than alota the other tumblr/blogs in this thread.

so what's the deal with this shit?

"permission to access camera and mic or...." or something?  wow

Hahah, it's not a blog. It's a work in progress, but the entire hivvvvvve site is a "piece".

Edited by tacotron

yo this kinda funny cuz you said (not verbatim) "why does text need to be easy to read"

well do u think he is making conscious effort to challenge readers' preconceived notions of readability haha