Wtb: Size 13 Sneakers!!!

jspata4a

SZ 13 Wanted:

[ ] Nike UNDFTD Dunks - my personal HOLY GRAIL!!! please please please...

[ ] Nike BAND AID Dunks - also like the GINO FC's, if you're sitting on those???

[ ] Nike EC LUNAR Dunks - have a VNDS pair of these bad-boys pending w/ a local cat. we'll see!?!? question though - do y'all shy away from shoes if you have close friends that wear them all the time??? asking cuz one of my tight boys constantly rocks these. and i've already decided to never wear the TIFFs i got about 6 months ago for that same reason... as he's got those too!

[ ] Nike CROOKED TONGUE Dunks - these are the one piece joints w/ the wild green sole.

[ ] Nike B.Brown/Blck-Redwood Dunks - the fave in my collection... these are the JOURNEY'S from a while ago. always looking to grab another pair of these on the cheap.

[ ] Adidas ALL ODD (Green Navy Ice) Trainers - haven't seen these in quite some time.

[ ] Vans MARC JACOBS Sk8 LOWs - actually found these on a recent trip to Chi-Town @ St. Alfred's... btu of course they didnt have my size. i know i can get them on vintagekicks & pickyourshoes but am still looking for a hook-up. mayeb you bought a pair and yr no longer feelin' em?

[ ] VNDS or NDS UNIQUE on the CHEAP!!! seriously folks - if you've got anything interesting in a 13 (or maybe even a 14 if it's a trainer or whatever) that you'd be willing to ship to Tampa, FL for $40 or so... please let me know!!!

[ ] Nike Air 180 OPIUMs - wow... these babies are ill. actually really feeling the 180s and certain Air Maxes over the last few days. don't own a single pair of either (how do they run... small???)

[ ] Public Enemy VANS - obviously... obviously.

THANKS!