FS: A.P.C. Madras Petit Standard (25), MA_Julius Cowl Neck Coat (1)

Denpatou

Hi sufu, trying to trim down my wardrobe to the bare minimum of shit I actually wear. I've sold to and bought from many users on here, feel free to PM me for any additional information regarding an item or if you feel that references are needed. Reasonable offers will be considered, but please no lowballing--these prices are already pretty low! That said, all prices listed are in USD and include shipping within the continental US (Paypal only). PM me for international shipping quotes.

A.P.C. Madras
Petit Standard (25) - $75

apc01.jpg

This is a pair of Petit Standards from the A.P.C. Madras line. The denim feels rather substantial for what I presume to be a Summer jean, and they're 100% cotton so there's little stretch to speak of. The wash is really beautiful, a very subtle grayish blue (gris bleu, officially) with pale yellow contrast stitching. I purchased these new with tags for a decent price off ebay (I believe they may have been from a sample sale; the waist tag was marked with permanent marker prior to purchase), wore them once (I almost never wear color :P), then promptly folded them and stored them away in my closet for about a year. Beyond some very light creasing on the back of the knees and back left pocket where I kept my phone, there is no discernible wear on these.

Measurements:

Waist (flat): 13.75"
Rise: 9"
Inseam: 34"
Hem: 6"

Julius

Layered Tee (1) - $90

Pictures and description forthcoming...

MA_Julius
Cowl Neck Coat (1) - $300

ma_julius01.jpg

This 100% cupra architectural cowl neck coat is from what is probably my favorite season of MA_Julius thus far, FW10. It's a tad roomier in the chest and shoulders than the usual size 1, but I'm a true 44 and it fits me pretty nicely (this will also work for a true 46). I've had a tailor shorten the sleeves, which were honestly a little ridiculous length-wise--they measure around 24" now. I purchased this piece new with tags (which will be included), and have worn it maybe 5 times now. I just don't wear long coats enough to justify greedily hoarding this beauty. Condition is 9.999/10~

Odyn Vovk

Curved Seam Tee (XS) - $70

Pictures and description forthcoming...

Edited by Denpatou

• 2 weeks later...