Raw&selvg Denim for my sisters...

masuerte

Hello! Any ladies here have good reccomendations for denim that I could buy for my sisters? I would like to get 'em something unique (yet minimal), mebbe a unisex style denim that would still make 'em like the fit. I want to open their eyes up to this stuff. Oh and my sisters' body types range from Chris's superskinny body type to Canice's "asian curve" type.

OH and they're size 27-28.

you'll be interested in listening to what tg78's got to say...

i'm no lady, but meanwhile you can start with

denimbirds (sister of nudie jeans)

APC (tg has a pair of new standards if i'm not wrong?)

more randomly and less relevant to your question, pure-blue japan does ladies' denim.

thanks! Anyone got any more reccomendations?? Is APC unisex? I gotta pm tg.

I'm not sure if New Cures come in really small sizes, my local APC shop doesn't have anything lower than 28's or 29's I think.

New Standards sized way down, i.e. 25's and 26's look pretty cute on girls. I've seen them left long to bunch over heels and also cropped and rolled up to show the selvedge and I thought both ways looked nice. One girl was rail thin and the other was pretty meaty. APC stretching might come into play here even more with the women's side of things...

new cures come down to 25.

my girlfriend wore mine around the apartment earlier this week and she looked great in them.

but they're not selvage.

I'm not sure if New Cures come in really small sizes, my local APC shop doesn't have anything lower than 28's or 29's I think.

New Standards sized way down, i.e. 25's and 26's look pretty cute on girls. I've seen them left long to bunch over heels and also cropped and rolled up to show the selvedge and I thought both ways looked nice. One girl was rail thin and the other was pretty meaty. APC stretching might come into play here even more with the women's side of things...

What about if you like big butts and you cannot lie? My wife is very average full figured women with a 31-30 waist in womens jeans and she is pretty hippy but has a thin middle.

Any suggestion for actual women's jeans in a selvedge or something nice.

I've got the big butt, getting a men's pair, and sizing down a teensy bit from the actual waist size (I wear a 28/27 in TR/SFAM/etc. but the waistband measures 30-31, so I'd go ahead and get a 30/29 in most, because they will relax more) will be fine, because the men's tend to have larger, lower pockets, placed a little wider on the hip, and the lower pockets kinda lift the butt, and then worn super tight makes a hella hott booty.

I'd say for your wife dogfarm, it might be wise to have her try some on in a store, and then get the next size down, but she will probably need (if that is like her SFAM size) a 32-33 in men's sizes if you were to get her something. Tell er not to be scared of wearing the men's jeans, if she wants a flare, there are plenty of men's jeans with it, and if she wants a tighter fit to size down or get some alterations in the leg.

Right now I'm on the hunt for Iron Army flares & Nudie SSK, but I'm having a hard time finding anything with more than a 34 inch inseam.

That's also something you need to take into ocnsideration, if the legnth shrinks, will the gal still be able to wear heels, or s she more of a flat's gal and so on, because it is very important that things be the proper legnth.

If your gal's have the big booty and aren't afraid to show it like mad, consider some of Ande Whall's stuff, it has smaller pockets, but I wear things skin tight, and it definitely accentuates the hippy/ butty part, but it also has the benifit, of when I wear it with the right tops, of showing off just how tiny my waist is.

I think, though, for most girls, it's best to try things on before buying them, it's a lot easier to get the fit you want, but if you live where I do, and you can't finda good freaking store anywhere, then order online from somewhere with a good return policy.

i despise heels with bootcuts

heels with skintights on the right lady maybe

rockibilly styles

...back on topic workshop aotearoa also do a nice dry for ladies even has curved waist band that sits into waist.... newzealand brand but i think you can get them in london...

Y'all rock!

(earn a +1 to reputation, advance to next level... I ran out of reputation to give halfway!)